Member Thankyou Sticky

thx 2 webber_mad for sending me some cp3 & bg7 base and gu cards just because :D much appreciated

also thx to jack for sending me some xtra freebies in out recent deal!!!

Thanks to spree fan via LJs biggest fan - for the Rod Strickland in person auto - thanks to patrick for sending them to justin and thanks to him for sending the Strickland to me :)

Thanks to ducky_poo for the Beckett Annual and card storage box he delivered to my house. Spent an hour or so going through the card values on the weekend. More hours to come I am sure.

Thanks to sue_7777 for the Topps redemption he sent to me many months ago. I sent it in and it arrived today. Josh Boone auto. All ready had one in a mailday from another user so I wont worry about it this time. Thanks again.

big thanks to Steve (breakerswitch) for sending me a Sene 06-07 Topps Chrome Black Refractors Auto that I needed for my collection

big thx to Hoffa (Dave) for sending me some cp3 and bg7 pc just because! thx buddy :D

also

thx ryawil0 (ryan) for sending me some freebies in our last deal! :D

Huge props to infestacide for sending me some nice SP Authentic base - including a Rookie card of Acie Law IV (my first)... these are such nice designed cards! Thanks man.

Big thanks goes to aussie2al for sending me some Olajuwons that I needed.
Cheers for that mate:thumbsup:

Big thankyou to Breakerswitch for sending me a bonus auto in our deal.Thanx heaps mate :D

Huge thankyou to the person from ACT who sent me a Todd Lichti 93 Upper Deck European #142. Sorry, my dodgy eyes can't quite make out the name on the envelope.

Back
Top Bottom