Mavs vs Blazers2011 Playoffs Round 1 **Spoilers Inside**

Go the Mav's - they lead by 9 at the half. That is a nice 17 point turn around after the Blazers lead by 8 after period 1.

DAL:
D. Nowitzki, 19-Pts
S. Marion, 5-Rbs
J. Terry, 5-Ast

POR:
G. Wallace, 13-Pts
G. Wallace, 6-Rbs
A. Miller, 3-Ast

---------- Post added 29-04-2011 at 01:47 PM ----------

Mav's by 15 with 3.36 to go in period 3. :whistle:

wow what happened????
Damn Gerald Wallace is a beast, would love to have him on my team

---------- Post added 29-04-2011 at 02:48 PM ----------

Blazers to within 3!

Dallas are soooooooo damn sloppy with taking care of the ball. They're throwing away their lead. It's too little too late for Portland, but man. I'd be going bonkers if I was Rick.

wow, good that the Mavs finally done something in the playoffs. Feel bad for the Blazers though, great battle, possibly the most exciting first round series I watched other than Celtics/Knicks :D

I'm happy to see the Mavs make to the next round, Now I'm just hopping Caron Butler will be back and get some playoff mins.

Stoked for Dirk, heard him talking on a podcast about like if they won the c'ship he wasn't sure if Cuban would survive the celebrations :lol: funny dude but it's the truth! haha

wow, good that the Mavs finally done something in the playoffs.

You can say that again they won a series that IMHO and I'm sure many others they were expected to win. After the Mav's letting go a 23 point lead in game 4 if they let the series go it would have been so so devestating for the team and its fans. I like the Blazers and they have got some talent and with there injures this season I tip my hat too them but as I'm a Mav's fan I'm smiling!

Hopefully the Mav's have turned a corner re playoff bball.

You can say that again they won a series that IMHO and I'm sure many others they were expected to win. After the Mav's letting go a 23 point lead in game 4 if the let the series go it would have been so so devestating for the team and its fans. I like the Blazers and they have got some talent and with there injures this season I tip my hat too them but as I'm a Mav's fan I'm smiling!

Was listening to NBA Today podcast yesterday, Russillo was talking about a few years back which I forgot, when Mavs won like 67 games in the reg season but were knocked out first round by the Warriors! Brutal, will be glad to move on. Facing Lakers and now I can say, goooooooooooooo Mavs!!!!! :lol:

Yeah that was in 06/07 I remember that and who would have thought that the Warriors would have knocked them off in the 1st round. For me though as I also really really like the Warriors it was almost who ever won it was all good having said that it was Mav's best chance of there ulimate prize. A regular season like that and to bow out in the 1st round - still shaking my head (but that's in the past time to shape the future). How cool for the boys from the Big D taking out LAL!

Do the Blazers re-sign Andre Miller for $7.8m? Not much else out there is there?

---------- Post added 30-04-2011 at 09:54 AM ----------

Cuban via Twitter : @HowardBeckNYT Nice. Ask what someone is going to throw at me in LA. Thats all the news that is fit to print. Journalism at its best ?

Back
Top Bottom