Mavs vs Blazers2011 Playoffs Round 1 **Spoilers Inside**

WOOO! so good to see Roy play like that again, huge 16p 4 assists of the bench! great game.. Wes was great early too and CJ provided crucial backup min for Camby and LA.

Bring on game 4!

2-2!

we came back from being down by 20!

---------- Post added 24-04-2011 at 10:00 AM ----------

actually down by 23! - epic game, check it out on leaguepass - one of the best blazer games ive ever seen! total heartattack material :p

:D playing awesome ball the last couple at home... brandon roy had 18 of his 24 points in the 4th! we now need a win in Dallas and hopefully lock this series up!

wow Roy just murdered them in the 4th!
He looked a bit ginger on his legs but hopefully he gets a bit of confidence off that one. Looks like he's coming good at the right time for the Blazers

Seriously that was amazing, i didnt watch the game live.. i got up popped open my netbook and went straight to NBA.com first thing i read was "Roy to the rescue" watched the highlights and couldnt believe what he had done.. iv followed this guy since his final year as a Husky at the UW, iv watched every interview, everygame highlight, read every article from Oregon Live etc... im his BIGGEST fan!.

To see him go through all the knee problems has been hard as, he had a horrible year with nothing going his way so naturally he was gonna vent some frustration.. the comments he made after game 2 were not something we see from Brandon.. i knew he was really dealing with some issues about his future etc.. for him to pull out the game he did in game 3 was AMAZING! dude willed himself to get out of his slump and prove to all the nay sayers he still had something left in the tank! Game-4 was "The ole B-Roy" Soooo damn clutch it aint funny! dude has so much heart.. some are calling it one of the greatest playoff comebacks of alltime!!! im currently downloading the game as i type this.

Im a basketball player myself he had been my idol since 2005, to me he is indeed GOD! lol

Woooo bring on game 5! Smiley Cheesy Grin Cool

shaping up to be the best blow for blow first round series of the playoffs, thumbs up for Brandon Roy an awesome show of clutch in the forth

check this highlight by maxamillion - dude kills it.... this video is AMAZING! and considering it was only yesterday too :p

the end is actually a bit teary eyed, considering what broy has been through - what an amazing feeling of redemption and empowerment. adding a download link too if you want to save it and dont know how already. it's a keeper!

[youtube]2YneamUqN1w[/youtube]

team mates talking about the performance

Trail Blazers players react to Brandon Roy's performance and a historic Game 4 win over Dallas (video) | OregonLive.com

mavs have been such underachievers during the dirk era... glad the blazers have made a series out of it - i also have become a big fan of wes matthews he is such an impressive slasher and pretty good shooter from deep, always liked aldridge, andre miller has been a rock of stability too for them and goes largely unnioticed due to the heroics of others but he really is mr dependability... plus the heroics by b roy have definitely helped their cause and has created another snippet of nba history with his 4th quarter performance yesterday

Back
Top Bottom