Mailday Competition heh heh. (Mavsman come in)

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Hey guys, it would be so funny if we can organize things like these. Good idea started by hill33 and chadjaja (montross).

What we can do is, instead of posting your mailday immediately, stock up on maildays and post them up once you have 5 or so.. but issue a challenge first and the first to accept will be your challenger.

The thread will have a poll, where the choices are the two members who are posting their mailday. There should be an equal amount of cards (I say 5 at least and 10 at most) and the 2 members will take turns posting a card from their mailday. After all cards have been posted, the rest of the forum will vote on who had a better mailday. Of course there will be biased votes, but that's where the fun will be. :lol: No need for prizes, glory will be the reward!! :D

And in saying that...

I ISSUE THE FIRST CHALLENGE!!!

5-10 cards to be shown this weekend, we'll set the date after challenge is accepted!

Any takers? (cmon Mavs)

ill gladly accept the challenge, will have to wait a week or 2 maybe though.

who wants to take on the JZA!?

I would love to take the first challenge Kidd. This week's mailday would be great. LOL See how it goes, aye?

uh-oh! if there's one collector on this board who guarantee's a win, i think it's henkita.. :p (those 1000000000 allen iverson/andre iguodala patches and auto's #ed /10!)

^

Thanks for building up my confidence, Jim! ;)

But yeah, like Carlos said, board members will have different taste of cards, so this should be interesting to do.

OK I'll take on Hendra.. will be a tough challenge and I'm sure he'll win but it would be entertaining for the boards. When do you want it done Hendra? I'm game for this weekend or even next week. :D

^ Good to hear that you're ready Carlos. I hope that question mark on the LeBron card on your sig, isn't one of your incoming one. ;)

This weekend should give some fun for the board. Carlos, how about organising it for the other guys who's also interested?

Yep OK.. I'll think of a good way to arrange the matchups as everyone would start accepting any challenge hehe.

We should have player maildays, and multi-player maildays.

I'll come up with categories... player maildays, autos, GUs, mixed, team, etc etc. Will get back to you guys tomorrow. :D

Back
Top Bottom