Long awaited addition to complete the Ben Wallace PC

Big Ben Fan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gareth
Hey Guys n Gals

Just thought I would share this.

Awhile ago I Decided to stop activly collecting cards and maybe just getting a key card or RC every year (currently the only card on my rader is a Stanley Johnson NT RPA)

A few months ago, after putting it off for too long, I finally went after the best Ben Wallace Rc I could get - 96-97 Fleer Ultra PLatinum Medallion. Picked up a raw copy from a smooth deal on BO and had it sent to my COMC mailbox and decided to send it off for grading......2 months later and I just checked my inventory to find
11.jpg

Happy with the grade though I would have loved to see a Gold label on it. I had a feeling it could have got a worse grade as only had pictures to go by.

I may look to upgrade in the future but as above im not really collecting cards any more so in no rush.

Hope you enjoy

nice grade and a very nice addition... definitely a worthy candidate when the collecting starts too slow down!

Weird seeing him without the fro in the "Bullets" jersey. Surprised they made such a high end release of an undrafted and seldom played rookie!

Back
Top Bottom