Liverpool Stuff

uploadfromtaptalk1379621492454.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1379621504138.jpg

Both are size UK XL
Both are in great condition.

If there are any sydney reds fans in here, tomorrow night for the Derby v everton. Cheers bar on george st in the city is the official venue of NSW supporters club. It's obviously going to get packed early, and there is also a Carlsberg foosball table and signed Jersey with lots of other giveaways, recommend getting there early <8pm. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Kitbag.com mate
Will cost you about 100 free post to aus with epl legit patches and legit numbering on the back

Kitbag.com mate
Will cost you about 100 free post to aus with epl legit patches and legit numbering on the back
You sure it's legit name and numbering on the back? I bought a Nasri one when they had a sale on a few years back, and it was screen printed. As opposed to the nice felt name and numbering from Arsenal Direct.

In saying that, my Arsenal away shirt from this season isn't the felt anymore...

You sure it's legit name and numbering on the back? I bought a Nasri one when they had a sale on a few years back, and it was screen printed. As opposed to the nice felt name and numbering from Arsenal Direct.

In saying that, my Arsenal away shirt from this season isn't the felt anymore...

i have a home ozil arsenal jersey from the arsenal website. but then when ramsey went on that run earlier i bought the away from kitbag and and its the same materail on the patches and the same on the name and numbering? so i think its authentic.

With the 25th Anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy nearly here, thought I would give you guys a heads up on two outstanding books about the topic that I highly recommend:

"Hillsborough - The Truth" by Phil Scratton
"With Hope In Her Heart" by Sara Williams

The first one is an in-depth synopsis of the day itself, the police failings, the Sun controversy and the families search for justice.

The second one is written by the daughter of Anne Williams, whose son Kevin was one of the 96 victims. Sadly Anne passed away last year. It is both heartbreaking and inspiring.

Both books are available for kindle and also as traditional books.

Back
Top Bottom