tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well recently finished this little project, 2 of my fav players from the Broncos and their cards from 2000 - 2004 inclusive, they are now at the framers.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Just thought I would share............:)

Dave

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Wow, thats cool, id like to see it after its framed also.
Weell done!!!

Well done take I have a 2003 panthers signed team set done the same way they come
out nice in the end

1 of them was also one of my favourite Dragons players........:lol:

Thnaks for sharing the pics they will look good framed....

Cheers
Ross

Damn, used to watch Tallis in the reserve grade for the Dragons when he arrived, man he was an animal, he used to run kickoffs back to halfway, probably every second time. And Ill never forget a first grade game Vs Tigers at Kograh. He ran straight through from a tap to score, didnt ground the ball, stood in the ingoal, waited for the fullback (Im sure it was Gary Jack) to come across, shoulder charge him and put the ball down, also he kicked a conversion at Kograh from the sidelne against the Bunnies to make it 50-0. Ahh the memories, he was the best forward I had ever seen play, he never gave in, always fought for every metre.

Very nice cards mate love those tallis cards. My mate from years back used to coach raiders u/21 or reserves years ago and he came to work one day after playing the dragons and he said about how good this kid Tallis was going to be he said he absolutley smashed them that day and u could tell he was going to be something special

I have a little Tallis story as well....

I was at regular night spot in Hurstville and noticed GT playing pool with his girlfriend and decided to challenge him........

After numerous games and drinks I mistakenly decided he had become my new best friend and called him "buttercup" after I had again whooped him, this was a nick name given to him by his St George team mates and one he didn't like ( a mate of mine Luke Felsch had told me they called him this, however forgot to mention he hated it) well lets just say I say the famous Raging Bull stare very close up and almost filled in........:lol:

Ross

Back
Top Bottom