Larry The Cable Guy

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Made it out to Eastern Michigan University last night (Where I go to school at lol) at the EMU Convocation Center for the Larry The Cable Guy Concert appearance. Larry was doing his Blue Collar comedy tour and one of his stops was here at Eastern Michigan University. Since I heard he was a good signer in the past and everybody seems to be getting him around the US, I thought I would give this a try. I was able to find where his Bus/RV was parked at and security stopped and told me to come back about 20-30 minutes after the show. They also told me where I would have to stand at, if I was to try to be able to get anything. So before the show, I just made my way inside the Convocation Center and sit back relaxed and enjoyed the show. The only thing I couldn't stand was before the show when they blasted all these country music songs where it made me wish that I didn't have ears sometimes lol. Oh well I was aware they would do it and it did not really bother me that much. Anyhow the show started and it was overall a very awesome show. My favorite jokes he did from this concert/show here was all the Wal-Mart jokes. Those were my favorite jokes. I was suprised he missed one that I have seen him do on Comedy Central before. Anyhow when it was all said and done, there were only 4 of us waiting outside the Convocation Center after the show and just like everywhere else, he came right over to sign for us and to chat with us!!! Here is how it all went down and the results:

Larry The Cable Guy 1 Delta Farce DVD Cover, 1 Poster, 1 OMLB Baseball, and a pic with him!!! (OMLB Baseball not even mine) ("The reason I didn't do that particular Wal-Mart joke you seen on tv was because that I did it a bunch of times already and it gets old real quick.")

I should also mention while he was signing for us, I guess one of his handlers/security people came up to us and here is how this went down:

Larry's Handler/Security guy: "Now were not going to see any this stuff on ebay guys are we???" Me: "Nope you won't see any of mine on there. This baseball is for a kid up in Minnesota that sent this to me to get for him along with the poster for me to keep. He lives in a part of Minnesota where he cannot get to one of these shows so he contacted me and asked for my help to get him once I told him that I was going to this show. Yeah this poster you see here since you were wondering, is going up on my room wall if you wanted to see. Now I need to get a frame for this so that I can put it up on my room wall. Larry's Handler/Security guy: "Okay I gotcha I understand now."

After he was done asking me about my items if they were going to ebay, he proceeded to ask the other 3 people that were there getting autographs if any of their items were going to ebay. Once he got done talking to them here is Larry's comment about items on ebay:

Larry The Cable Guy on ebay: "Yeah man I don't care what you do with this stuff. I don't care about any of that."

I guess after that comment, in my opinion I guess it adds up from what I heard about Larry in the past. Larry is the one that is great about signing. Its his handler/security guy that is the problem asking people if their items are going to ebay and all that. Larry handled the situation real well here. Larry The Cable Guy in my opinion I think is the Pat Neshek of celebrities when it comes to signing autographs and ebay and all that. He don't care about any of it. Anyhow it does add up to since during the show, he was making jokes with what he has seen on ebay of other products and other celebrity items that were real funny.

Alright I guess that is all I have to share here for today. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: Back home in Traverse City for the summer. Hopefully Frontier League: Beach Bums vs. Midwest Sliders sometime near the end of May......

Back
Top Bottom