Kobe scored 81.. What's your highest

I miss that more than any big scoring game or big win Timmy. Those arvos around the local school playing till the sun went down. That time is gone now. I'll save my high score post. I'll call the stadium and make sure its still a record LOL.

I could never see myself getting that many blocks. Its a bit scary playing under 16's and the opp PG gets a steal and goes in for a dunk. The big timber got more blocks on me than me on them LMAO.

Trey - yer what school were you? i was their start of last year, lol i did the same as you but without the 4-0 start :eek: our team had footy jocks in it for size and we hit the piss alot. bullen were the team that won our year ' man they were like on stereods'. yer 6th is a good result a very tough competition.

locky - yer my big bro is 20 mousey12 and my little bro doesnt come on the forums hes a KG nutta.

Dunno about cricket, or basketball, but I wanna play with the "I love Ike" team in Lock's siggy.....

204, LMAO... and that was only in 27 minutes of play right Graham?

I played 1 season of Mixed Ball... highest score....12... you could only score 10 points until the whole team got 10 or your team scored more than 45 or something (which we rarely did-bunch of 1st timers)....

I did have a shit load of assists after that though....:D

lol, ur a hog Graham,could have passed it..... lol.

Mixed netball was the shiznit! fuck playing, watch the titties!!!! Although I hated being GA when the keeper was a big fat ugly heffer...

Nope, not dropped till I was about 170 odd :) Hit a six off the last ball to get to 200. I still have the ball at home in a BallQube next to my computer! That ones going into the Pool Room ;)

Edit : this is a basketball thread - get back on topic :butthead:

Tiny field mate, if anyone knows the Warehouse cricket fields at Tingalpa it was there. 16 sixes, 17 fours. I was buggered after it

ive played on those field i can throw the ball across the field on the full. lol
my highest cricket was 112. not bad for a guy more suited to bowling

tallica - LOL fucken bulleen! those guys fucking killed us, they were awesome players but....it was also their home comp that year, so they had the advantage.

I went to Parramatta Marist....we wore (or did back in my day) green and gold uniforms...

39 points is mine..back in rockhampton qld.
most 3pers in a game was 9. (game winner by 1 point) back in 1999..
had heaps of top scorin games..scored 34 points in first game back playin after 3 years :) so much fun

i used to write stats after every game lol was so fun....then like do an average after every season.
but rather win a grand final though any day! lol

did you guys remember back in 2001 ...Wagner hit the 100 point mark on 42-of-61 shooting, including 10 3-pointers in Camden High School's 157-67 win over Gloucester Township Technical School.

"I felt it today," Wagner told the Courier-Post of Cherry Hill for Wednesday's editions. "Once the game started, I knew I was going to have a good day."

"It's just another game," he said. "But it does feel good to score 100 points."

The feat broke the state high school single-game scoring record. Wagner is the 13th high school player to score 100 or more in a game and the first since Kenneth Johnson of Grandfield, Okla., scored 105 in 1979, the newspaper reported.

i think i read someone back then another player got 101 points in the same week?

man kobe 81 points....its good, yet bad for him when people are already saying he's a hog. fun to watch though anyone got the game? lol

yer bulleen were stereod driven lol
man they were monsters, they played a very similar style of ball as the spurs, attack the ring primarily and eventually your shot will drop high fg. and unfukinbelivable defence still gives me nightmares lol.
their work effort was quite amazing.
they have owned that tournament for years.
yer paramatta faired alright think 10th in my year, its a tough comp.
alot of fun tho

Back
Top Bottom