Kobe scored 81.. What's your highest

My highest score was 43.

We won 165 - 65 and that very next week we lost to the same opposition in the School area finals. That hurt a lot!

Cheers
Matt

I dropped 51 in a yr 9 game. they thought i couldnt play, so they stuck me in the bottom division. it was ridiculous, i had about 30 rb and 20 bl as well. they put me straight up to A grade after that, but i never had a big game like that again.

I have 1 game above 50, 1 above 40, 3 above 30, 6 above 25 and about 20 above 20. I had a streak where i was getting 20,21,22,23 points in about every game. That was when I played SG, now I play more of a PG/SG role with SG as my secondary role. I'm still always looking for my shot but distributing a lot more. As an estimate I used to average about 21 ppg and 3 apg, not I'm getting more like 16 ppg and 7 apg.

I used to play junior division for club, and would absolutely dominate. I'd have consistent games of getting 22-23 points, 7-8 rebounds, 5-6 assists, 2-3 steals and 4-5 blocks.

Highest at Hills - 58
Highest at north sydney - 54 in A grade mens (when I was 18) 14/20 threes!
Highest score in state league was 14@Newcastle :p I was a benchie.
Highest for my school - 36
Highest in Sydney Basketball League - 39
Highest at Bankstown - 35 in corporate games
highest at Auburn - 43 when I was 14.

fuck me Ive played in a lot of stadiums...
hills, stanhope, katoomba, hawkesbury, auburn, bankstown, manly, north syd, sutherland, newcastle, maitland, glebe, penrith, heaps of schools, played a tournament in melbourne, played in a police boys club 3 on 3 in cabramatta of all places (came 2nd!)...not bad for a fat unathletic shit who can only shoot!
How can I forget playing in wollongong, we got on the local news playing at the snake pit! (i think thats what it used to be called?)

mm, i think it was 44 , hit 11 3's, not sure when it was , a while ago, latest high score was 31 or something

22p career high, i played for about 6 years and was always shadowed by my 10 month younger brother, he snaged all thew awards.
i am known to many for the d i bring and how competive i am, i cant say i have recorded my boards and blocks like some of you have ;) when i play i dont think about stats lol i think about winning and doing the best for my team and at the end of the game i find out how much i scored.
best basketball experience ive had, was playing in th Australian Basketball Marist Schools Championship. Lol im from a small school and our team was entered as we do every year, only 350 people for 2 grades at the school, i was vice captain, and their were 16 teams in the tournament. we came 14th which is an alright effort for what we had, all these schools had 1000's of people that attended their schools. i averaged about 12p a game,their were 4 pages of names bout 40 a page of players and i was start of the second. some of these players were animals, alot of 6 10 players. but a real highlight was watching the woman play, two of their 14 teams were amazingly hot.

Gee, you guys are all pros.

I've NEVER actually played a official 5 on 5 game before. Just the usual 3 on 3, first to 21.

Best game I had I made 14 shots including a fadeway jumper to win the game seconds before the lunch bell sounded. Sad aye?? :)

hey metallica, I played in that comp too....what year? I was down there in 2000, we came 6th after starting 4-0 on the first day, we all got pissed and played like shit the next 2!

when i use 2 play for club we played 20 minute halves i had about 29 pts by half time.
Ended up finishing with 32 but was thrown out of the game with about 15 mintues left for fighting coz the guy i was guarding stank like B.O :smt078 (man it was shocking)and i let him know about it by blocking my nose while i was guarding him a bit of trash talking asking him if he wanted to borrow my lynx.
I dont know what pissed him off me scoring so many points on him or doing it with my nose blocked

we ended up losing by 7pts that game i guess he got the last laugh

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
.....including a fadeway jumper to win the game seconds before the lunch bell sounded. Sad aye?? :)

Man Timmy, I member these days!! Playing tips at lunch time, and when the bell sounded, we'd keep playing to finish the game, lol.

The good old days...

My highest was high 20's, but never played in a serious comp where the opposition was dominant. Actually the last league I played in (was only late last year) the team that beat us out of the finals was pretty good, that was a good game. lost by 7, just couldnt bring em back... I had team high 14. It was a low scoring game for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom