Kobe scored 81.. What's your highest

does anyone have any of their high points game video taped? ive got a 34point game on tape i did..amazing some of you got 50 points games...how tall and howmuch do you weigh?...im 5'7" and like 63kilos lol im just 2 short i wish i could be like spud webb and just through it down....can any of you dunk? if so what do you eat? lol im sick on being a layup king lol :(...do jump programs actually work?

nope, don't have mine on tape.. i'm 5'8 and i play PG.. i'm fairly quick and a good 1 on 1 player.. especially in isolation and half court sets designed for my abilities.. i can't touch the ring.. maybe 3/4 of the net but am still growing and still playing 6x week.

Best score is somewhere over the 50s, and most I scored in an umpired/timed game (ie official), although it was only backwater social. 4 on 4, for 40mins, with not a lot of D, and with only 2 scoring options on our team, leads to a lot of scores. Also got 10+ assists, rebs & blocks.

16 points a couple of times, 14 several more. Once got 12 in about 6 mins before subbing out for the rest of the game to let other guys play. Most of the time I was giving the ball off to the ball hog in our team, his top score for us was 54 from memory.
Once my team won the A-Grade grand final, he had 14, another dude on the team had 33, one more had 2 and the other 5 guys on the team combined for 0 LOL

do jump programs actually work

Yes they do! I was on them around the time I was 13-15, I was about 5'7" now I am 5'8" (yep early gorwth spurt in yr 7). I was dunking in year 10, but was only able to at the very end of the game when I was well warmed up. Now my knees are a bit stuffed, probably because of the pounds I've been stacking on! Weigh about 82kg's now, when I could dunk was just over the 70kg mark. My highest scoring games are 33, 29 & 29...all three of those games I hit 7 3's. My average would probably be 14 pts a game throughout my...ah career. :confused:

jvalles69 said:
Yes they do! I was on them around the time I was 13-15, I was about 5'7" now I am 5'8" (yep early gorwth spurt in yr 7). I was dunking in year 10, but was only able to at the very end of the game when I was well warmed up. Now my knees are a bit stuffed, probably because of the pounds I've been stacking on! Weigh about 82kg's now, when I could dunk was just over the 70kg mark. My highest scoring games are 33, 29 & 29...all three of those games I hit 7 3's. My average would probably be 14 pts a game throughout my...ah career. :confused:

i play at perry lakes if you ever want to fill in hehe..

i play at perry lakes if you ever want to fill in hehe..

I'm not a big scorer nowadays, because all 6 players in my team are scorers so whoevers on, is on! What nights do you play and whats your team name? I play Wed nights for the Senators.

What is the best jump program? like do you think its still possible for a guy like me (like early 20s) thats 173cm (5'8") to dunk still? i can kinda get the bottom part of the backboard lol....man i so wanna dunk before i die...just once god please! (ok ive gone to a new low....im now praying to god lol).."dear god please let me just dunk just once dammit....ill help out in your next charity scam!"..

any help from any of you in my quest to dunk would be ...god id love you for life lol..ill put you in my will lol

plyometric training works, ya dont need any special shoes or anything, just a step about waist height and maybe some very light hand weights and a guide to the exercises, they do work i used them for a while, and i ended up getting about 2 inches up from the bottom of the backboard(doesnt sound very impressive but i AM a girl and only 5'5)

cath if it works for me, i will love you forever lol (ok that was just deep) lol..ill like name my dunks after you...the "cath 360"...the "cath chocolate thunder"..the "omg cath woh" lol

oh yes wat was the topic again? oh ya 81 for kobe sweet...have you guys gone on nba.com and seen that "can you score 81" on a video game?, kinda easy i reckon ..i did it this afternoon and got 114 for kobe...but you have to do it under nba.com's rules..like 8 minute quaters on starter mode etc..and take screen shots of it andscreen shots of the boxscore etc..(its the only place i can dunk when i create myself lol) so its possible!..i hope lol

Back
Top Bottom