known error and misprint cards

Pretty sure it's Ryles mate...

The day I'm lucky enough to see this card in person rather than just photos it might become clearer.

2002 Maggi Ryles Riles.jpg

2002 Maggi Ryles Riles.jpg

Just had a look through my 94 folder as it jogged my memory of sending off for the Green replacement. I have a few of them. Are there many floating around?
Also found some 94 promo cards of Matthew Ridge and Scott Gourley with National Trading Card & Memorabilia Convention on the back that I didn't ever remember collecting.
There must be a lot of the Green replacement cards around as i have a few also!

not sure who you are saying it is in the 02 card, if someone confirms it i will add it to the list

Apparently it's Lee Hookey, a ebay seller had the card listed as an error card and after checking my cards it's not a rarity, they're all errors, also the Craig Gower/Tony Puletua card was from the 2007 Invincible set not Champions as previously listed, accuracy was obviously not high on Selects Quality Control list.

1992 Rod Wishart - spelt Rob on back
1991 Jamie Ainscough - picture is Shaun Devine ??
1996 Dynamic Series 1 - Travis Norton....is not Travis Norton (I cant remember who though). He had a corrected card issued in Series III that year.

Troy, With your list on page 1 you haven't put the error cards that have been replaced on all I don't know if you need to but there would 2 cards for 1item on the list. Very interesting subject and thread.

Troy, With your list on page 1 you haven't put the error cards that have been replaced on all I don't know if you need to but there would 2 cards for 1item on the list. Very interesting subject and thread.

Do you mean I haven't stated whether there was a replacement or not?
If there is any correcting to be done to the list I'm happy for people to tell me and I'll fix it
Cheers troy

Yes you did on some but not on others.
Bob,
The reason for this is I have only put what I have been told or what I know on the list
If people tell me there was or wasn't a replacement issued I will include it on the list
Otherwise I leave it out until someone can confirm it

The list is still a work in progress and anyone that can correct it or add to it there info would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom