known error and misprint cards

1994 Series 2 Paul Green actually Allan Wilson, anyone with the correction card I will buy it now!.

Just had a look through my 94 folder as it jogged my memory of sending off for the Green replacement. I have a few of them. Are there many floating around?
Also found some 94 promo cards of Matthew Ridge and Scott Gourley with National Trading Card & Memorabilia Convention on the back that I didn't ever remember collecting.

Just had a look through my 94 folder as it jogged my memory of sending off for the Green replacement. I have a few of them. Are there many floating around?
Also found some 94 promo cards of Matthew Ridge and Scott Gourley with National Trading Card & Memorabilia Convention on the back that I didn't ever remember collecting.

Nice! always good to find things you forgot you had
I found some 2005 Inspirtations cards the other week that I forgot i had!

If you want to re-home the Gourley I know someone who is keen. ;)

Ryles in 2002 and 2008 - you decide...

Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 3.40.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 3.40.34 PM.png

Not sure if errors as such, but 2013 bread TAZOS Canberra had Dugan and Penrith had Jennings (after they had left the club), and both appeared on the duo card too. The bread folks produced a Croker and Grant replacement and duo replacements as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom