known error and misprint cards

The ones I know and have are 1994 Card#30 Green and the 2004 Auth Cards #81,128and166.

2011 NRL ROOKIE 2010 on the front DRURY LOW on the back Mose Masoe Roosters
2010 Telegraph picture of Jaiman Lowe but named here Ben Lowe

Scan 22.jpeg

Scan 23.jpeg

Scan 24.jpeg

Scan 25.jpeg

1992 Rod Wishart - spelt Rob on back
1991 Jamie Ainscough - picture is Shaun Devine ??
1996 Dynamic Series 1 - Travis Norton....is not Travis Norton (I cant remember who though). He had a corrected card issued in Series III that year.
1991 Jamie Ainscough - is Shaun Devine
1996 Travis Norton - both cards 70 & F7 are Travis Norton - he was only 18 in 1995 which is probably when the photos were taken.

got a 2014 Traders magic moments card that is miscut..does not scan well but I will take a photo and post a pic. It will be available for anyone that wants it.

There are 12 Warriors cards then the 12 Tigers cards, followed by the WT checklist followed by the NZ checklist as card 208. Numbering is out for the last 14 cards.

The laughable thing is, they even stuffed the Powerplay binder checklist in the back cover.

There are 12 Warriors cards then the 12 Tigers cards, followed by the WT checklist followed by the NZ checklist as card 208. Numbering is out for the last 14 cards.

The laughable thing is, they even stuffed the Powerplay binder checklist in the back cover.
Is there a replacement binder available.

I don't think there are replacement cards or binder available at all.

I put all my son's in his binder, with the NZ players followed by NZ checklist, then Tigers players and Tigers checklist, just to satisfy my OCD.

Last night, funnily enough, he comes out with it re-shuffled because the numbers were wrong and apparently I was a dunce for putting them in wrong for him. :p

I put all my son's in his binder, with the NZ players followed by NZ checklist, then Tigers players and Tigers checklist, just to satisfy my OCD.

Last night, funnily enough, he comes out with it re-shuffled because the numbers were wrong and apparently I was a dunce for putting them in wrong for him. :p
me thinks it's just to make the meat heads thinka LITTLE. Or is there no proof reading in the power plays. 2 years any plenty of mistakes.

to much gatorade and not enough good old fashioned full cream milk with Milo.

Back
Top Bottom