It's me...

tezzajw

OzCardTrader
Damn, I broke the rules. Trading twice in here without introducing myself!

I'm a cynical old bitch who hates the fact that I have a shitload of crap cards from the crazy days of 1993/94 that are worth nothing!

I met Magicman online around a year ago and we started the old forum together. Magicman was the collector and I was the shit-stirrer. Anyway, he's got his heart-and-soul into this place while I only have bitter and twisted feelings about it all - kind of! I don't have much time to devote to the cards anymore, so I couldn't be involved with the move to these new forums. I've gone from Admin to pleb in the shift!!! Hahahaha!

I'm a maths teacher at high school and I collect Space Hulk (a sub-game of Warhammer 40K). Give me a board game and dice and some human opponents and I'm happy. I've also got a 13 month old son and one in the oven due Feb, 2006. That chews up time and disposable income. (Got a wife too...)

Anyway, read my signature. That's me. I've opened four boxes of Hoops recently and got shit-all from them. I look around for cheap boxes here and there and am addicted to opening them. Lucky I can resist the temptation as much as I do, otherwise the wife would starve.

Later!

welcome, your not the only one who has shitty cards from the early 90's that are worh squat.. hahah :D

Welcome to the boards.

I know how ya feel old shitty cards suck.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:smt068 Take that shitty cards

Rukas

LOL. That was more of an introduction for alcoholic anonymous. Gotta love tezz. :D

Welcome back tezza! :) I see you're still buying hoops boxes on eBay hehe. Try the higher-end ones so you can have more chances of pulling an auto! ;)

LMAO Tezz!!

Always a good read.

Hey, CONGRATS on the new shorty on the way!! That's great!

Shows the old man's truck still has it's gearbox... lol.

Look forward to reading some great heated discussions... he he he he

kidd05 said:
Welcome back tezza! :) I see you're still buying hoops boxes on eBay hehe. Try the higher-end ones so you can have more chances of pulling an auto! ;)

I'm a 'Tattslotto' buyer - small outlay in the hope of one good pull. Dual 1/1 Auto would be nice.

Seriously though, I can't argue with spending $44 on a box of recent cards, even if they are CRAP!

Welcome back, former member #1... 8)

I hear theres a few boxes of Exquisite going cheap. Shouldn't cost more than $1500AU each... 8)

Glad to hear you got a wife, too. That might have been quite a miracle of nature producing another offspring!!! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom