Is GMB#8 banned for good?

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
I notice under mattbowen it says Temporary ban but under GMB#8 it says banned does that mean he is gone for good? just curious as i have had a few deals with him and need to contact him

yeah I have 2 deals with him at the moment I have sent his cards hes payed so them deals are done!

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 04:42 PM ----------

how long is mattbowen banned for cause i have a deal going with him also?

We have introduced a new warning system on this site after several members were just the cause of so many dramas on this site. 3 warnings and a temporary ban.

At the discretion of Admin, after some other issues came to light, we decided it was best that this member not return as his trading ethics just didn't fit in with what this site is about.

from my knowledge he sent a damaged card to a member and didnt offer a refund or a replacement card

And being a clown doesn't have anything to do with it......

I thought he was lucky to last as long as he did! I guess the damaged card was the last straw!

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 04:23 PM ----------

We have introduced a new warning system on this site after several members were just the cause of so many dramas on this site. 3 warnings and a temporary ban.

At the discretion of Admin, after some other issues came to light, we decided it was best that this member not return as his trading ethics just didn't fit in with what this site is about.

It's good to see how well the Admins look after the people of this site! Considering it's a website run out of love (if thats what you want to call it :lol:) it musn't be the easiest thing to do!

I thought he was lucky to last as long as he did! I guess the damaged card was the last straw!

---------- Post added 04-01-2010 at 04:23 PM ----------

It's good to see how well the Admins look after the people of this site! Considering it's a website run out of love (if thats what you want to call it :lol:) it musn't be the easiest thing to do!

I agree totally admin do a great job of looking after this site

Can I just say, as well as caring about the users of this site I am also so proud that you aren't one of those people who puts an apostrophe in the word dramas... :D
All the best, guys.

NOTE...HE SAID SEVERAL MEMBERS !!;)
So for those that keep sending dodgy cards
Posting a rediculous amount of comments a day
And generally being a pain...beware:D

could someone get banned for sending a dodgy card cos my 2nd deal with him on this site was a card that was creased right down the guts of it...didnt realize he could havwe been warned for that...

:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely seems like a community that is built on trust... Good work admin :thumbsup:

Maybe raise the age limit for new members, though it would be hard to police...

could someone get banned for sending a dodgy card cos my 2nd deal with him on this site was a card that was creased right down the guts of it...didnt realize he could havwe been warned for that...

That's what the feedback system is for. If you didn't leave feedback, how would we know what is going on ?

This place isn't eBay! And we will remove any retaliatory negative feedback given in return, so you shouldn't hestitate in leaving appropriate feedback on a deal.

That's what the feedback system is for. If you didn't leave feedback, how would we know what is going on ?

This place isn't eBay! And we will remove any retaliatory negative feedback given in return, so you shouldn't hestitate in leaving appropriate feedback on a deal.

was only new to the site and didnt want to upset anyone,didnt realize a person can get a warning for that tho just thought a neg feedback was about all that could be done!

Back
Top Bottom