Info. and live breaks in Dream Cards Melbounre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3 cases of Exquisite break in our shop--- Dream Cards

Awesome vidz guys!!

Well done on the MJ auto Jersey!!!

Good luck with ur store! Hope it all goes well!

I'm looking into opening a shop up here on the Gold Coast very soon! But just not too sure yet!

Hope business goes well!

Good luck with decking it all out and with the opening!

God bless

That's awesome guys..... great pull on the MJ & couple other nice pulls there too..... agreed with someone else that the third case was my favorite..... nice lot of variety & decent pulls there.

Best of luck with the shop too & kudos to you for opening another card shop!! :thumbsup:

wheres this shop?? might have a squiz next time i'm in melbs

Can you post some pics or say what cards?

Can't see Youtube from work.

Re: Melbourne ppl plz tell us what you need---Dream Cards

Will sydney siders be able to order? I would definatley check your prices....

You should create a price list.....

Nice MJ pull there :) I also spied a Herbert Hill Rookie Auto/Patch. Can I ask that to be saved for me? :D

Also, think it's been mentioned, but singles on windows is just going to result in sun bleached/damaged cards. Need to put a board behind them or something.

Just put some black curtains up behind the cards, that will stop the sun from damaging them, the store looks great I'll def pop in and say g'day and bust some wax.

My ideas are:

- PC register: people can register what they are collecting for their PC, then if someone breaks a box in the shop you can hook them up with the people willing to get the cards they need for their PC.

- Stall at card show: To spread the word a bit more, look to doing some of the collector fairs like at sandown, and tie it in with a promotion (10% off boxes or 10% of next box purchase at the store when they buy a box at the show)

- NBA games on TV!: add to the atmosphere by having a little tv and dvd going with classic nba games etc, you can even have theme days with it (Jordan classics)

- PC Presentations: another promotional event you can do is get some of the guys from here, to present their PC collection for a day, to get people into the store and hopefully buy gear.

No.1 be friendly with the customers and they will come back :)

My ideas are:

- PC register: people can register what they are collecting for their PC, then if someone breaks a box in the shop you can hook them up with the people willing to get the cards they need for their PC.

- Stall at card show: To spread the word a bit more, look to doing some of the collector fairs like at sandown, and tie it in with a promotion (10% off boxes or 10% of next box purchase at the store when they buy a box at the show)

- NBA games on TV!: add to the atmosphere by having a little tv and dvd going with classic nba games etc, you can even have theme days with it (Jordan classics)

- PC Presentations: another promotional event you can do is get some of the guys from here, to present their PC collection for a day, to get people into the store and hopefully buy gear.

All those are super ideas IMO!

Great to see a shop coming! Boxes full of base cards to complete sets are a must! Anything from early 90's onwards, get people back into the hobby who have stuff lying around at home.

Is trading at the shop a possibility?

Low-medium-high end packs and boxes are essential, we need to cater for everyone, from a pack of Topps to a box of UD Black or even EXQUISITE!

Buying singles and Becketts too would be great.

How about an online membership, something like Borders have? Something like "Subscribe to the mailing list and get 10% off next purchase?" Then have weekly and monthly specials for members.

BRING IT ON!!!

I like everyone's NBA games on TV. A must! If you could speak to some of the people who CURRENTLY have cards stalls in the markets (like Harry at Caribbean, and Malcolm at Caribbean AND Dandenong), they could possibly hand out business cards or brochures.

let's all get behind the shop and make it a success!!!

Also this may spread with more shops opening then from there who knows......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom