I just lost my job....

See Benny in the space of a few hours you have a great job offer and things look to be on the up!

Chad's cats also get to eat real food again. LOL

Cheers
Matt

Thanks a lot guys....your words mean more than you know!!

I have finally spoken to the dealer principal (DP) since i posted this thread....seems it wasnt premeditated and the General Sales Manager (GSM) just had it in for me....you know....on a power trip with the big dog away. I have also heard from one of the other managers there and it seems he has had it in for me for some time now?? :blink:

I am meeting with the DP tomorrow to discuss everything...needless to say i wont be going back...even if it is offered....but it will feel good to get some of this stuff off my chest....

I have also been offered another job since i first posted, with a Finance Broking (what i used to do) firm in town. Sounds very promising....and best of all....no weekend work! :D:D......best of all...he came to me....great timing huh!!

Thanks again for the words of encouragement guys....means heaps....it has certainly helped getting some of this stuff off my chest.

Cheers

Benny J

P.S - Dont worry with the CM voucher Chad.....we will survive!! THANKS ANYWAY!!!

good to hear mate!

hope the new job goes well for ya!

cheers

Hope everything works out man, I had a similar thing happen to me, my first boy was born while we had 4 weeks of for factory maintenance, went back on a tuesday for night shift and as I finished that shift was told I was no longer needed!! Took me 4 weeks to get a new job and I had no income at all, nothing saved due to the time off! had to friggin borrow money just to feed ourselves!

Hope it all works out mate!

Sorry to hear mate. Hope you get a job quickly.

Ersk

See Benny in the space of a few hours you have a great job offer and things look to be on the up!

Chad's cats also get to eat real food again. LOL

Cheers
Matt

Yeah I hadn't told them and they wouldn't of been impressed with my offering :lol:

Good luck Benny boy. :thumbsup:

man, i laugh when people have a moan about some of the petty unimportant **** we see on ozcards sometimes, but that is truly farked up benny. it really couldnt have come at a worse time huh, the bastards. chin up mate, fingers crossed this new job will be get you back on your feet.

Ridiculous action from your former employer, you should see about getting the dickwart who fired you demoted by the DP.

Great news about the new job though, perfect timing there and sounds like it will be more enjoyable and better allow you to spend time with the family. All the best BJ!

Glad to hear you might have another job lined up, but what a pick to fire you just after the new addition. May the ***** face a life of pack fillers with no mojo, anywhere in life!!! All the best mate!

What a day for u, sorry to heard the bad news, but please to know that you got a new job. Good thing comes for the right time, good luck on the new job!!

PS the pic of ur baby so adorable. :D

Just like my quote say's:
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed - Michael Jordan

Things happen for a reason and god bless you in your new role.

Just like my quote say's

I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed - Michael Jordan .

Yup BennyJ's situation is exactly like Michael Jordan minus the $500 million... :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: your an absolute flog Jordan23

Good luck in ya new Job man

What a bunch of rusty_kuntz.jpg

Good luck with the new prospect Benny! :thumbsup:

"Quote...Of...The...Year" CaL!! :D:D:D I'll never get tired of your abuse...

rusty_kuntz.jpg

Thanks heaps guys...as i said i will be meeting with the DP this morning....will let you guys know how it goes....

Just like my quote say's:

I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed - Michael Jordan .

Things happen for a reason and god bless you in your new role.

OMG, like WTF???? :lol:

Benny, man that is SO not right dude.

Was really pleased to hear of the job offering, good luck with that bro. Really take it to the others hard mate, if you were on perminant then there is really no reason why they can put you off like that without reason of course.

I hope a positive result comes from this mate.

Thinking of you today bro.

Hey Benny, just hearing about this all now. How absurd! But great to hear about the new job offer, I really hope that will be your silver lining. Mojo to you mate :v:

And huge congratulations on the little guy :D All the best to your family.

Good luck Benny with the new job don't worry about that guy that did not like you what goes around comes around mate it's called karma .
And congrats on the beautiful child you should be rapped not worried about other guys trying to bring you down .
Good things come to good people mate:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom