How do people get hand signed cards?

mark_91

YourSuperCoachCoach.com
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
joanlsb
Hey guys,

Whilst browsing on eBay I found a user selling off many hand signed Geelong Select cards. :woot:

I assume most people get signatures through open training sessions (correct me if I'm wrong). I myself have never gone to get anything signed (no Guernseys let alone cards) so I'm fairly ignorant on this matter. :rolleyes:

But the thing that confused me the most is the fact that this seller had MANY hand signed cards. Up to 5 signed cards of each player and he had about 100 hand signed geelong cards that had been sold or were for sale/auction. :worthy:

Do any of you get cards hand signed? How did this seller get that many sigs? :blink:

Cheers.

Maybe he goes to many games, and gets the signatures after the games, i suppose he could get upto 5 of each player after every game maybe???

yeh at the end of training sessions you can get them. I got a ball signed by 27 of the eagles squad in melbourne in about 20 minutes.

training sessions - Games - You mite know some one who knows the player - Send your card in to the club and get it signed <- can take up to 1week to 4 months cards can be lose or damaged as well

Yeah also if your a member of a club they usually have a family day where you can get things signed.

training sessions - Games - You mite know some one who knows the player - Send your card in to the club and get it signed <- can take up to 1week to 4 months cards can be lose or damaged as well

In AFL it is extremely hard to get a autograph at a game. The players just won't do it. Cricket is the best for sigs;)

I've been to a few cricket games in the past with my younger brother. Its usually after the game that you can get sigs from the players. I got Warney's and Shane Lee's sigs. My brother has the entire Aussie squad with the Waugh brothers. Another mate of mine managed to get onto the South African bus and got all the team members sigs on his cards. His secret...wear the South African uniform and you'll be sweet! :)

i have alot of signed cards and the family days are usually the best. if u go to a training session most of the teams will sign cards before and after training (like dogs and tigers) but sometimes teams like geelong wont. and usually i get about 2-4 cards signed by each player. so if u hav the time, its easy

My brother used to wait about 1-2 hours before they would let him in the club rooms post game. Most clubs will actually let you in behind the scenes most days at their home ground after the match to get signatures, you just need to be patient and wait outside the particular area. Most cheers squad members know where to go line up so if your not sure as around at a game.
Training and family days are also another good way to get autographs.

Back
Top Bottom