henkita217's Mailweeks - Part 1 :)

thats a beautiful ultimate patch hendra, ive got the Mailman patch from that year and its one of my most prized cards. ultimate have the best patches hands down i think (besides exquisite of course).

Henkita (Card Collecting God)
a) own the most patch cards on the whole site.
b) man whats with the number 25, you have so many AI's numbered to /25!! maybe he will do a Kobe and change his number from 3 to 25 lol :lol:
c) You crack my top 5 card collections on Ozcards

great work, always love looking at your cards, you have a great eye for detail and design, top effort :D

henkita217 said:
Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Nah, no autos turned up etc. Remember your outline of what you had lined up? I couldn't match that.

Maybe next week? I should have some autos then.

See? This mailday is awesome.. but it's nothing compared to what's coming based on what he's saying. ;)

Oh yeah, nice cards! AI cards, whatever they are, just looks so good.

Thats because he has even better stuff waiting to cream me in the battle! :(

Best in Oz? I think he' d be up there with the best worldwide! The sixers jersey is an excellent one for great patches!

Nice but i was thinking more of his outside shot etc. He has hit alot of clutch baskets from impossible angles over the years etc. And like I said they tend to go with the driving shots a lot more.

Nice card though. Although I prefer the baby AI all pure and inocent :-P

Great collection mate and well done.

Thanks again everyone. I wasn't expecting a full house on this one but I really appreciate your comments & compliments.

JZA - Thanks bro. Expect that Ultimate Patch to be in one of our other fellow AI collector hands by next week. It is a double card for my collection so luckily, I do own another one. Have you got a scan or pic of your Mailman Ultimate Patch? I re-call seeing it before but I would love to see it again anyway.

fc79eccd.jpg

ljandkg - No, I did not get my Gold Parallels /25 from Germany. However, I did purchased mine from a European country but I bought it from a fellow Iverson collector.

Chadjaja - You know what? You could be right... At the moment, I cannot think of a patch or auto card of AI that comes with him doing jumpshots etc. Thanks again Chad!

Cheers~

henkita217 said:
JZA - Thanks bro. Expect that Ultimate Patch to be in one of our other fellow AI collector hands by next week. It is a double card for my collection so luckily, I do own another one. Have you got a scan or pic of your Mailman Ultimate Patch? I re-call seeing it before but I would love to see it again anyway.

i thought mine was #/75 as well, but turns out yours is a little rarer :D here it is anyway.

malonepatch.jpg

Hi man :)

I had to make a new profile, because my email from website iversonfan.com is not avaliable anymore...

Anyway now you must have the best Iverson Collection on this earth!!!

Great to see some of my ex cards ;)

Keep up the good work!!!

Haris

i know i'm a little late....but fantastic work Hendra :D :D

you AI collection is astounding!! even more so when you take into account how much $$ some of his cards are worth on ebay etc and how much $$ you obviously put into you PC!!

almost unparalled in terms of player collecting....except for maybe scotty and his harris PC ;)

but once again Hendra...great work and look forward to your next mailday!!

P.S. i'm loving the new sig with all your UD logo/number/name patches :D

Hendra...you never cease to amaze me. Those cards are all awesome. The exquisite is probably my favorite...but they are all great.

Oh and like ev said the new sig look great!!!

Back
Top Bottom