help me out?!? LOL

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
anyone wanna help me out to get this beauty?? :D no?? that's OK...i wasn't expecting anyone!! LMAO

check it out but....

melotriplepatch.jpg

melo exquisite triple patch parallel #3/3 :eek: :eek:

i emailed the guy asking him what he is after for it (knowing full well it would be way out of my league) he got back to me and said he had been getting offers between 1000 - 1200!!! :eek: i wish!!!

he also pulled a ben gordon RC patch auto #/99 in the case too!! along with a dennis rodman limited logo in the last box as well!! quite a nice case break if i do say so myself!!!

it's funny....i cant remember which thread but we were talking the other day i think about how the people on the beckett boards only care about the $$$ when it comes to collecting and not so much the thrill of it all..... well when this guy was doing his case break the responses were - (after he pulled the melo pictured above) "i think you just got at least half your money back from your case", (and after he pulled the gordon RC) "and you just made some money there"!!! it's all about the money for most people these days!! what ever happened to "awesome card" or "great pull"???

mate if i was rich i would gladly help ya out but alas im not:(, but that is one awesome card, woo, yeah it does seem like some collectors are in it just for the money they can make on box breaks, me id rather pull a nice card and keep it, well for a while then i would prob sell it heheheh but to fund my search for PC cards but hey if its all about the money for them maybe they should just invest their money in shares or something and forget about the cards , :)

cath15 said:
mate if i was rich i would gladly help ya out but alas im not:(, but that is one awesome card, woo, yeah it does seem like some collectors are in it just for the money they can make on box breaks, me id rather pull a nice card and keep it, well for a while then i would prob sell it heheheh but to fund my search for PC cards but hey if its all about the money for them maybe they should just invest their money in shares or something and forget about the cards , :)

thanks Cath.....that means alot :D LMAO

yeah...they should buy stocks and leave the box breaking for us.....not that we can afford to break cases of exquisite!! the thrill of doing that would be awesome!!!

It is a pretty shitty way to "make" money. Honestly how many people here have actually made money by busting a box???

I am probably one of the fortunate ones, after my Jordan patch pull....without that i would be well down!!

It will end up in some businessmans lockdown cabinet as an investment.....instead of being in your collection where you would have a grin a mile wide everytime you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom