2013/14 Panini Intrigue Basketball Hobby Box
2013/14 Panini Preferred Basketball Hobby Box
2013/14 Panini Prizm Basketball Hobby Box
2013/14 Panini Totally Certified Basketball Hobby Box
2014/15 Upper Deck Lettermen Basketball Hobby Box
2015/16 Panini Gold Standard Basketball Hobby Box
2013/14 Panini Timeless Treasures Basketball Hobby Box
4x 2015/16 Panini Hoops Basketball Hobby Pack

I've noticed that there's been some comments about the lack of breaks being posted on OZCT and I admit I've been a little lazy lately in posting up break results so here I am letting you know that results will be posted as they come out! By posting this now will make me commit to putting this up and will make the break go longer than the usual 15 minutes lol.

So feel free to join in the fun (or pain) on Monday!

Nice, and GL!
If you don't mind me asking, how much was postage?

And I wouldn't have posted this without mentioning that I place dibs on all Horford, Len, Walton, Noel, WCS, Tavares & Redemptions lol

It's here it's here it's here! Surely! Come on and bust!

(And I may not be able to watch it as it happens, so just tell me the names of all of the hits I may need through PM and I'll respond to u on Friday)

Boxes are out and about to start!

IMG_0606.JPG

Next cab off the rank is the 2013-14 Court Kings:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Now let me start off by saying that this doesn't look like much but I couldn't tell you how stoked I am with this. The Kings of Springfield is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) inserts to pull, I believe although not confirmed that they could be harder than 1 per case. This was one of only 2 inserts I was needing one card of and that there have been no sales or anything available in this set on ebay for at least the last 6 months. Nothing on COMC either. BLOODY STOKED

Trying to keep up with the last box (although not even close) is the 2013-14 Timeless Treasures:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

This release has never been kind to me and this continues to be the case. The Klay and Adams and Erving are OK (I suppose). May be a little while between to next post as it's the 20 pack 2013-14 Prizm.

Back
Top Bottom