G'Day everybody

Welcome Tracey. Now you should be able to see more of Al's activities on here, and how much he really buys & sells!!!

;-)

:cool:

Good to see you join up too. Would this be our third couple joined up?? (after Chad/TW & Shihad/Purple Gothic Chicken)

MetallicA' said:
welcome tracy :D Al is a great bloke and i have traded with him about 20 times. Hehe wish my parents collected cards lol. Thats an awesome effort
go the vintage aswell :D

Thanks for the welcome.

I know Al has traded with you heaps cause Im the one that writes all his mail addys as his hand writing is shocking:lol: I know of every trade he has ever done.(which is heaps!!!!)
Thanks again Cheers Tracy

clarkescards said:
Welcome Tracey. Now you should be able to see more of Al's activities on here, and how much he really buys & sells!!!

;-)

:cool:

Good to see you join up too. Would this be our third couple joined up?? (after Chad/TW & Shihad/Purple Gothic Chicken)

Thanks for the Welcome.

I know Al's every move.... dont forget Im a women thats what we do best!!!:lol: No seriously we have no sercets.I like Al's Ex-l collection too!!

Cheers Tracy

cath15 said:
hiya tracey
always great to have another female on the boards as we are slightly out numbered, good luck with the vintage stuff :)
oh and welcome to the boards ;)

Hi Cath,
Thanks for the greeting, us women got to stick together :lol: Yes we are slightly out numbered just a wee bit!!
Hope to trade with you in the future, Al says your:cool:

Its great to have my own collection going of basketball cards, as I collect alot of different old Sporting and non sporting cards.So Its about time I had a collection of old basketball cards too.

Cheers Tracy

Better say G'day or she won't trade with me:lol:
I hope ya have as much fun as i do here.:cool:
This is weird:confused:

Welcome Tracy!! I don't have any vintage cards, but they sure are wonderful, hope you find heaps of them for your PC and have many successful trades.

:D

Back
Top Bottom