Garnett To Celts??

KG may go Number 12? I'm sure Nique wore that when he was with the Celts?

Actually im sure that was Allan Ray's number last year........so thats the real reason why they waived him....so KG could have number 12???

Interesting!!!

Cheers
Matt

Yes.. very interesting indeed....

Coz Bill Sharman is a legend, 7 times FT leader, only 1 of 3 HOFers being honored as coach and also a player.. so, i think he might have to use 12..as Matt said...

I think this move will also frustrate our KObe... :lol:

GetGarnett.jpg

Yes.. very interesting indeed....

Coz Bill Sharman is a legend, 7 times FT leader, only 1 of 3 HOFers being honored as coach and also a player.. so, i think he might have to use 12..as Matt said...

I think this move will also frustrate our KObe... :lol:

GetGarnett.jpg

Kobe can suffer in his jocks!!!:lol:

This is great news....

3 great players who seemed destined to retire without a ring will now get a fair dunkum shot at it

Go Ray Ray take what belongs to ya my man...go get that ring!!

Is this the biggest ever "BIG 3" ever assembled??

I like it a lot...Poor Lebron ain't going back to the finals next year now!

This is great news....

3 great players who seemed destined to retire without a ring will now get a fair dunkum shot at it

Id say the BIG 3's of Jordan/Pippen/Rodman and Kareem/Magic/Worthy and Bird/McHale/Parish would give them a run for their money ;)

id love to see it , twolves gonna suck neway might as well start rebuilding now. love to watch boston if kg goes there n id say they would be a playoff team atleast lol. as far as kg goin next season. its worth the gamble, u can have a decent shot esp the way the east is now at runnin for a championship. if he leave next season celts will still be ok and have less money to pay out.. Id do it just to have them guy son same team to see wat happens n wat looks like to be a great chance at doin somethin this season to revive some celtic pride lol

shame heat are still gonna win haha

well, i cannot predict for both teams, wolves could become really good as well..

Big Al is really a great player.. he was unnoticed in his first two years, but his maturity and inside presence have been major factors in keeping Celtics last season...

But at this moment, this exactly creates serious championship contender for Celtics.. 3 players who can score 70 points any night... with 30 rebounds.. that's pretty much big for compact Celtics team... they still have good players like Rondo and Perkins who both are still young, as well as BranWallace and BiG.Davis. to learn alot from 3 superstars...

Yes.. at this moment, Bulls, Heat, Cavs and Detriot are still very good teams.. the question is how healthy Celtics will be next season to achieve what they invest for... Pierce, Allen and Garnett all have fat contracts and if they didn't sign and trade Garnett, they can still lose him after next year...

But I am glad power is a bit shifted to EAST...

This is great news....

Recently also Hakeem, Clyde the glide and Barkley were assembled to have a dig and came close.....

Recently also Hakeem, Clyde the glide and Barkley were assembled to have a dig and came close.....

That's true but I think this trio is still very much in their prime

Barkley was a shadow of his former self in Houston and Drexler was also on his way down

Ray Ray just came of a career high scoring season, Garnett is still a beast and has plenty left..and the truth ain't about to start telling lies yet either...Pierce will explode going to the hoop with a true lost post presence and dynamite perimeter shooter..

I like seeing these hard workers all get a shot together...

This will be the hungriest team in the NBA!!!

Go get a nice feed boyz

yeh the Celts look so good.... KG Ray Ray and Peirce.... Come on thats crazy and like Reign said there not exactly over the hill Boston look solid..... Im thinking a huge playoff run.....

That's true but I think this trio is still very much in their prime

Barkley was a shadow of his former self in Houston and Drexler was also on his way down

Ray Ray just came of a career high scoring season, Garnett is still a beast and has plenty left..and the truth ain't about to start telling lies yet either...Pierce will explode going to the hoop with a true lost post presence and dynamite perimeter shooter..

I like seeing these hard workers all get a shot together...

This will be the hungriest team in the NBA!!!

Go get a nice feed boyz

Boys, let's wait till this is finalized before we write up 15 pages of analysis! :lol:

If this works though, it very well could be one of the best BIG3 combinations assembled. You have the definition of a new-breed power forward and one of the greatest of all time in Garnett, one of the greatest shooters ever in Ray Allen and one of the best young combo forwards in Paul Pierce (until injuries and lack of success derailed his career slightly).

Paul Pierce is only 29, Garnett is 32? And Ray Allen would be around that age too.

Combined they would have at least 4 seasons left until Paul Pierce gets to 33.

KG's just turned 31 in May, Allen is 34 or 35 with 2 bung ankles - it's his health they'll have to worry about.
Jimbo - from what I heard on SC tonight the deal is in place from both parties although I did hear Gomes name included on SC.

Paul Pierce is only 29, Garnett is 32? And Ray Allen would be around that age too..

Pierce will be 30 this oct, Garnett is 31 already.. Ray Ray is 32 already..
they have 3 good years... and probably 4th year option if they are 100% healthy :D

And it seems like the deal is already finalized and as far as we know, we are not really analyzing it, we are just discussing... i mean, it's too early to analyse what's going on, we are just throwing our opinions...

:thumbsup: :v:

that was a great read back on pg4 i think it was. Having three players who all want to win a championship more than anything in an Eastern Conference that has no real powerhouse team that has had continued success over the last 3-5 years other than Detroit and Miami, makes this deal even more remarkable.
Miami and Detroit are still the most solid teams prior to this trade happening and Chicago and Cleveland were argubally the two teams with the most to look foward to next season but apart from those 4 teams this new look Boston team will have no problem brusing aside the other 11 teams in the Conference.
KG is still mr double double, Pierce and Ray Allen is 40+ points a night and some great role players who dont have to do much but just contribute and play team ball in (Allen, Davis, Powe, Rondo, Perkins and Pruitt) than you defiantly have the making of a Eastern Contender. This team will finish top 4 and have a huge chance of making the Finals provided all 3 big players stay injury free. KG is now the most important person to the puzzell even more so than Pierce who has been with the C's since 98. It has been quite some time since the Celtics have had such an intimidating and monster of a big down low and you look at all the succesfull teams and just about all of them have a star Foward/Centre.

If we keep Gomes than that will help heaps too but the only thing that needs to be done now is sign a FA PG. This is great because players are going to want to come to Boston now aswell, we have been a laughing joke the last few years and when one of the most successfull team in all of sports hasnt won a championship since 86 something needed to be done.
The soxs have the best record in the MLB atm with a 64-41 record and now we have a team in the NBA that is once again a force to be reckoned with.
Im loving it and i havent even mentioned how much of finnacial success this will have on our club, Record jersey sales, sell out games all year round etc, etc....

Back
Top Bottom