game worn fetish continues..

brendo

I like turtles
Real Name
Brendan
Given cards a big rest of late, flavor of the month or not but i think ive found my niche :)

PhotoGrid_1377411297437_zpsa3e8649d.jpg

nice morris sig on the dragons, the bronx soon to be done

Thanks, they seem to be the theme of late, theyre my version of tattoos, think once you get one you want more :)

Its just so the odd one out in a bag full of maroon and yellow :) :) :)

i dont have a coa for it because it wasnt sold through the club, id be asking a bit more that club auction results show, 2011 and 2013 ones were through the club, im taking a guess that maybe because they lost the club didnt sell, got 7 watchers atm so interest is good, has every hallmark of a player jersey and helps morris only played fb a handful of games at fb at the start of 2012, and the photo match is perfect :)

All funds go to another bronx jersey :)

Its just so the odd one out in a bag full of maroon and yellow :) :) :)

i dont have a coa for it because it wasnt sold through the club, id be asking a bit more that club auction results show, 2011 and 2013 ones were through the club, im taking a guess that maybe because they lost the club didnt sell, got 7 watchers atm so interest is good, has every hallmark of a player jersey and helps morris only played fb a handful of games at fb at the start of 2012, and the photo match is perfect :)

All funds go to another bronx jersey :)

Maroon, yellow.............and Pink. ;)

Not sure why the Dragons didn't auction these in 2012 although they generally only do a couple of auctions a year. I would much prefer if he had signed on the front but still a nice piece.

Can I ask how you came across it?

Ross

Im 10 mins up the road from kogarah, not sure of my chances this year getting front done not being in finals but could next year, its from a person in the club that handles the equipment

Back
Top Bottom