Finals: Game 4, Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs.

well there midfielders were too good simple as that, we had our opportunitys ealry on to get a handy lead and stuffed up.

Im not too bad actually, if i said at the start of year we would finish 5th i would have been happy. Egan, Dale, Heath, Swanny and Rusling all gained valuable finals experience which was the only positive.

well there midfielders were too good simple as that, we had our opportunitys ealry on to get a handy lead and stuffed up.

Im not too bad actually, if i said at the start of year we would finish 5th i would have been happy. Egan, Dale, Heath, Swanny and Rusling all gained valuable finals experience which was the only positive.

I see, I see.

Sweet Jesus, crows thrash the flag faves, the eagles got done, now the lowly pies get stomped...could this be the greatest weekend of footy ever! :lol:

They have the best in the buisiness in Brown are you kidding Kyle #-o

Do you know what you call a Sunday arvo??

The off season! :D

Well done Doggies! :D :D :D

Brown is more lethal at CHF, IMO. Like the years when they won their flags Chad. They had Lynch as a FF, they may opt for Tazza as Bradshaw is better down back now that Michael and Leppitsch have retired.

Dont worry mate your boys will join us this w/end :), providing half the Freo side doesnt get injured ala Saints!! lol

Back
Top Bottom