Finals: Game 4, Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs.

Lonie?? if that matchup happned again i think johnson would have a field day, i still think clement is the best matchup for him.

Im not sure about that cos Lonie would kill him off his feat and goes pretty well body on body, when the ball hits the ground thats where he will struggle to match Johnno!!

i hope Lonie does not match up on Johno, i know he might have beat him last time but at times Lonie is softer than butter on a hot day and this is the finals we need Clement on him.

Earlier in the season Lonie got Johnson because Clement had Murphy who wont be there this time.

So Jimmy on Johnson for me.

I'll be there.

i hope brodie holland enjoys today, coz i dare say he wont play again this season if collingwood advance...specially with his record

I wonder what excuses Malthouse will have for Tarrant today
This is an absolutely woeful performance by Collingwood
The heads have dropped
Well done to the Dogs
A superb effort in the absence of so many injured players

Pies will win easily :(

still think this? spose theres 12 mins left, and they're now only 50 points down.. maybe a 100 point turnaround is possible? that wont just bring them back but will give them that "easy" win..

lol.. love watching the pies struggle.. especially tarrant.. mr potential.. im sure theres plenty of time to flourish

Well Done BULLDOGS!!! ...there young guns smashed collingwood today...Adam Cooney, Ryan Griffin, Daniel Cross, Faren Ray etc..lets hope they whoop ass next week over at Subi

Yeh That was a clever move by Mr Holland wasnt it!! lol god i love seeing collingwood lose, now the saints are out Bulldogs are my team :D:D:D

Congrats to the Bullies, ill admit we got smashed today. Some major changes i think will happen. Tarrant may have played his last game for the Pies, those missed shots whilst the Bullies were starting to fire up were very costly.

Im going for the Doggies too. Farren Ray and Ryan Griffen are awesome players and showed our onballers how to play today.

Now the Race for Aker will heat up :)

yeah i think the bombers have missed out on aker already...

and magic, no need to admit you where smashed, all of australia saw it ;)

tarrant needs to go... trade him while he has some value.. we'll give you bolton and henneman for him.. go on ;)

Back
Top Bottom