Finals: Game 3, West Coast vs Sydney.

..... could west coast become the port adelaide of the late 90's/early 2ks?
I am starting to think that Craig but they did win ONE Premiership ! At this stage in the game I would acceot that somewhere down the track (Year or two) :lol:

For me Sydney & Adelaide will make the GF now :(

nah I still think we can make the GF. the swans are our bogey team but don't forget we are Adelaide's bogey who we should play in the PF :) That is if we don't lose next week... way I see it.. if we make the GF and the Swans are still there.. double motivation and double hurt to unleash on them! Just gotta do it the hard way that is all.

get past collingwood (or bulldogs) first next week.. the pies are a real chance here next week.. didnt lose by much last time, as did the swans.. different ball game come finals... and here i was thinking the eagles where better equiped and a better side than last year :p

dont worry boys.. essendon under acheived too.. nature of the game, theres always someone wanting to knock you off.. and it's definatley not impossible.. besides, chins up.. its not over until its over...

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!! :(

Was a great game, awesome atmosphere at Subi, but where were you Eagles?

And no they don't play like the Swans, but to beat them they need to. All they need to do is man up and the Swans will be stuck, noone ever seems to man up on these guys and then when one ofe them is open they just dash and noone chases. :( C'mon Woasha get your shit together!

Well we'll have one of the two Vic teams next week at Subi, and I'd personally prefer to play the Pies at home, Dog's have a decent record over here. We should get through that one and then put an end to the Crows at AAMI. That's if the Eagles sort their issues out between now and next week! C'mon Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we'll have one of the two Vic teams next week at Subi, and I'd personally prefer to play the Pies at home, Dog's have a decent record over here.

TRUE - But I would rather play the Bulldogs and see Collingwood knocked out straught away :lol:

Oh the humanity!!!!!!!!!! :(

Was a great game, awesome atmosphere at Subi, but where were you Eagles?

And no they don't play like the Swans, but to beat them they need to. All they need to do is man up and the Swans will be stuck, noone ever seems to man up on these guys and then when one ofe them is open they just dash and noone chases. :( C'mon Woasha get your shit together!

Well we'll have one of the two Vic teams next week at Subi, and I'd personally prefer to play the Pies at home, Dog's have a decent record over here. We should get through that one and then put an end to the Crows at AAMI. That's if the Eagles sort their issues out between now and next week! C'mon Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the eagles where there, but sydney showed why they're again the better side

GOD help us if your side EVER makes the finals again Craig, you don't shut up - even when your side comes 2nd Last (lol) :lol:

kidding as you would say !

hey im just saying.. when the swans and eagles clash, its clear who the better side is... apart from that, the eagles are marginally ahead to be classed as the best side.. crows close second (when fit of course).. swans can never be written off.. i tipped the swans, and thought i was on a sure thing until the eagles made a comeback and hit the lead.. lucky bounce of the ball in the end.. but thats what won the game the last time the 2 clashed... the finals are on, and the doggies are coming to perth to prove a thing or 2 (in saying that, they'll prob get spanked now)

the eagles where there, but sydney showed why they're again the better side

Totally agree, and hence, why I went for broke on them.

I was so certain it was pay back time in a big way.

You only have to look back on the past games, the wrong decisions, the ridiculous free kick count, especially inside 50, take those out and even it up, the Eagles arn't as good as what they seem they are.
Still a stellar side for sure, but just not as good as the stats show them as.

Totally agree, and hence, why I went for broke on them.

I was so certain it was pay back time in a big way.

You only have to look back on the past games, the wrong decisions, the ridiculous free kick count, especially inside 50, take those out and even it up, the Eagles arn't as good as what they seem they are.
Still a stellar side for sure, but just not as good as the stats show them as.

Funny how none of us knew you were a Sydney supporter until they won on the weekend ! :lol: Hope the wheels fall off your bandwagon :lol:

Funny how none of us knew you were a Sydney supporter until they won on the weekend ! :lol: Hope the wheels fall off your bandwagon :lol:

:-D Ha ha ha Trust me man, I am an avid Swans supporter, through good times and bad. I have had my fair share of ups and downs, don't you worry.
Why else do you think I still remember all the "wrong" they went through against your Eagles after all this time? Why else would I go for broke on them winning over there (It's not everyday of the week you drop $1kplus on your own team) ? Why else have I got a championship framed jersey behind my computer? Why else have I got Swans collector sets in my PC?
Painting a picture yet?

:-D Ha ha ha ha Trust me, I have been a fan for a long long time.

:-D ha ha ha Well, you know what, even if they never win again, I am still a supporter. They did me proud winning last year, when nobody thought they could, and will still follow them with all my heart :)

phark me, dropping 1K on a sporting match shows some big cajones...

Good think I rounded down the figure :-o
Yeah, I know, I know, it was a little out there for me. And trust me, I don't do this all that often, unless I am pretty darn sure that I am on a good thing. It's just not worth the heart paltpetations to be honest and I wouldn't recommend it for the average person out there.
I pretty much had to save from the last time these teams played, and I vowed to get my own back when the time came and they met again. As like I said, I really do beleive that it was rorted calls and the free kick count inside 50 that got them home in the previous wins. Also, I am an avid Swans fan. And I knew for a fact, they are playing better footy than last year. Hence, with all this in mind, I went for broke on them.

Sort of what I did with the Pitsons met the Heat in game 1 of the playoffs this year. Heck, Pistons couldn't beat 1 man "lebron", so how on earth were they going to beat Shaq, ZO, The Glove and wade?

I witnessed the lucky ducks win again. The free kick count is there because of the BS style the swans play...

As for crucial decisions.... spot the free kick/s here....
sp_leo_1012_narrowweb__300x421.jpg

answers : Judd and Sampi - opponents clearly playing the man and taking them out of the contest. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom