Finals: Game 3, West Coast vs Sydney.

I think the Swans are more of a chance to beat the Eagles in the first week of the finals this year than last year. The Swans are used to this situation now, 2 years ago they had to face an in form Port in Adelaide and won, last year they had to face a red hot Eagles side and just fell short in Perth, only to beat them a few weeks later in the GF.

It will be a great game.

Cheers
Matt

Managed to get great tickets to the game! WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!

Girlfriends parents lined up all day to get tickets, they got the best they could at $60 a pop. The next day they get offered to sit with some friends in a corporate box...so guess who gets the tickets...their daughter and very luck boyfriend...ME! :D

Pft those tickets weren't hard to get, my sister got them easily.......try getting tickets to the SCG Ashes Test match - Now they ARE hard to get (lol). Well done on getting them for free though, I hope the Coasters win :D

Eagles midfield will win it for em tonight, to quick and the forwards will have a feast. Hall will need to kick a bag and Goodes, Kirk and Bolton will need to gather 25-30 touches each to stand a chance!

Eagles by 5 goals.

Who the &$% is that side playing Sydney tonight ??? It aint the team I drove down to Melbourne to watch last weekend !!! &%$@'n bullsh*t soft$@% football is what I am watching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No-one apart from Judd or Cousins is disposing the ball properly under pressure......It's only half time and I can already see they won't win :mad:

I have never seen a team let in goals in the last minute as much as this Eagles team ! It sh*ts me to tears and I am sick of it happening. If the team could actually perform for 4 quarters under pressure they would kill everyone but they are a bunch of *&%$*%&*$&%&*$%*&%&*#&*(

* Steam from ears *

Well they are back in it matey the last quarter is set to be a beauty. Couple of questions though?

Is Chad Fletcher that good?
Why isnt Ashley Hanson playing?

and Rowan and Brett Jones are terrible lol.

is anyone watchin the eagles swans game???how good is it???

IT'S &$#@*ng SH*T I am SICK OF UNFORCED ERRORS AND PATHETIC TURNOVERS - Sydney get the WCE to play their style of game every time and it is sh*tting me off BIG TIME ! FFS WCE - LEARN HOW TO PLAY UNDER PRESSURE !

Pft who cares I knew Sydney would win, that's why I said I'd get in on the $2.80 odds ! The way WCE play against Sydney is sooooo annoying, I can't remember a game when I was so p*ssed off ! I am starting to think White Chocolate was right when he calle dthe WCE a bunch of pretenders......

Richo i think the pressure of finals footy is a major factor. Sydney are just so good at controlling the ball. The thing i didnt understand was when you guys hit the lead and didnt drop a bloke back into the backline to help Glass and that.

Chad Fletcher is a very average footballer too i may add...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

So glad the Swans won and justice was done from all the hell they went through with that qualifying match last year and the free kick count the match before. Not to mention the dirty play by a few players in this game.
Good on you Turner with your filthy play on Micky.
And good on ya chick, hope you have a nice long holiday from football!

Richo - Get in the pay check line mate!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you got on big like me mate?

Oh yyeeeessss bbbaaabbbyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ching a ding ding a long!!!!!!!!!

Wwwwoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - I don't think Chick will go....it looked bad at first but on a 2nd & 3rd glance I thought it was an OK sheperd, especially seeing Didak got off a few weeks back for worse !

several things have surfaced from that match:
*Fletcher is a crab
*Banfield is a crab
*Jones is a crab
*Lacras is a crab

These players do not belong in finals football!

Back
Top Bottom