Finals: Game 3, West Coast vs Sydney.

going to be an unreal game Saturday night but on a feild as big as Subbi and Sydney's chocking pressure style i cant seem them covering that much ground. The eagles run the ball very well and have so many stars in their team but Sydney are still a bloody good side.
My prediction West Coast by 13

Gona be tight but if it's anything like the Grand final last year i think I'll need a cardiac machine ready! Go Swannies! :D

Come on guys, seriously i still dont rate the Swannies, and cant believe no one has mentioned that Kerr will be back which will swing it in the Weagles favor even more.

i know what ya mean magic i don't really rate Sydney that highly either, but then again i didn't rate them highly last year either and they went on to win the flag.

Come on Eagles !!!

i haven't been here for a few days because I was in Melbourne watching the WCE v Richmond - What a game !!! Hope they play that well in the Finals !!!

I hate the swans but always remember the famous words - Rudy T used then in 1995

Don't underestimate the heart of a champion

Swans are the premiers until they are beaten!!

Even though the Swans don't seem to be a powerhouse team, each team has their bogey team that is always close and could go wither way. Swans are that for the Eagles. BUT, let's hope it changes this week! :D

Dunno what to expect with Freo when talking finals? Either they will dominate the crows based on their form or they will wither away into the next season without winning a finals game, but not sure which one is the most likely? I do hope they do well, but then I remeber their first trip into September and they got their asses served to them at Subi by the Dons when that shouldn't have happened?

that was then, this is now..I think the Dockers should be thanking the bombers for the pain they inflicted...it has turned them into savages!

yeah Sydney has always riled me! Always seems to beat us! Damn it... I can't see the Eagles running away... but win by 10 points. My old man supports the Swans and i support the Eagles! Brag rights are on the line! Can't see the dockers going deep into September as they don't have much finals experience but I still reckon they will knock off Adelaide. Don't tell me Peter Bell is a premiership player - 5 years out of finals footy is a long time. Premiership player or not!

Back
Top Bottom