Finals: Game 3, West Coast vs Sydney.

now now it wasnt luck... they will outplay anyone when its down to the wire (ala wce gf, geelong before that) all bar the game over here earlier this year..

their style has improved, and its up to the eagles to get with the program or get used to losing like this.. woosha was outcoached AGAIN when it counted

Woosha could be axed if they lose this week

I don't think he's the right coach for the eagles!

I witnessed the lucky ducks win again. The free kick count is there because of the BS style the swans play...

As for crucial decisions.... spot the free kick/s here....
sp_leo_1012_narrowweb__300x421.jpg

answers : Judd and Sampi - opponents clearly playing the man and taking them out of the contest. :mad:
they were never in the contest :p

thanks for the image justin! brought back some great memories from last season :D

:-D Ha ha ha Trust me man, I am an avid Swans supporter, through good times and bad. I have had my fair share of ups and downs, don't you worry.
Why else do you think I still remember all the "wrong" they went through against your Eagles after all this time? Why else would I go for broke on them winning over there (It's not everyday of the week you drop $1kplus on your own team) ? Why else have I got a championship framed jersey behind my computer? Why else have I got Swans collector sets in my PC?
Painting a picture yet?

:-D Ha ha ha ha Trust me, I have been a fan for a long long time.

:-D ha ha ha Well, you know what, even if they never win again, I am still a supporter. They did me proud winning last year, when nobody thought they could, and will still follow them with all my heart :)

Damn I know I was fishing for "a bite" but you took it hook line and sinker........how is that bandwagon going....wheels still on ??? (lol - kidding).

possible, but unlikely... no one else out there is available or qualified or worthy enough... no ones better than woosha at the moment... prob 2 more years at the helm... but you gotta say, his team sure is over acheiving... so give the guy some credit

Originally Posted by reign40

That is th ebiggest crazy talk I have ever heard in my life! He will be there forever just like Sheeds.

bullies to win or lose by 17... most likely the latter

Dunno, form says you're right, but Judd, Cousins and Kerr are saying that they are going to come out and pump the doggies? Judd seems pretty adament, but I guess it depends on the rest of the team? Having seen the outs for WC, they look serious: Banfield, Graham, Staker, LeCras. Dissapointed that crab Rowan Jones didn't join them!

i dont think they'll pump the doggies.. last weeks game against the swans has probably taken alot from them.. that was a hard physical game that has probably taken its toll.. the dogs will do the same thing.. they're pretty damn quick...

will be interesting..

i dont think they'll pump the doggies.. last weeks game against the swans has probably taken alot from them.. that was a hard physical game that has probably taken its toll.. the dogs will do the same thing.. they're pretty damn quick...

I agree, but I also don't think that WC really ran their hardest? They seemed flat and were only willing to play at certain points in the game a la the Cats game and other from around that time.

all the pressure and expectation is on the eagles to thrash them though, bullies are coming in as underdogs, which is a nice thing to be. theyve got nothing to lose. it will be close, but the eagles should come out on top only because of some judd/kerr/cousins magic.

will be interesting..

Yes it will ! I have a soft spot for the doggies so a loss to them doesn't hurt as much as most ;) That being said - Damn I hope we win or it will be embarrasing for the minor premiers to be knocked straight out ! Not the first time though.......Adelaide (last years minor premiers) were knocked out with two straight losses in the finals last year :lol:

Yes it will ! I have a soft spot for the doggies so a loss to them doesn't hurt as much as most ;) That being said - Damn I hope we win or it will be embarrasing for the minor premiers to be knocked straight out ! Not the first time though.......Adelaide (last years minor premiers) were knocked out with two straight losses in the finals last year :lol:

Ah, check your facts Dicko, we actually wooped the power by 83 pts in last years elimination final. :roll:

I heard (from the commentators tonight) that if we (WCE) had lost tonight we would have been the first team to finish 1st and get knocked straight out ! I must have been wrong about Adelaide last year ?!? Anyways we didn't lose so that is one record I am glad WCE don't have :)

Back
Top Bottom