Fezza the bush kangaroo

fez

OzCardTrader
Been collecting since the boom in 93, got footy, cricket, but mainly NBA.
It was a great year for me as the Mighty Wests Tigers got their first premiership in my lifetime, also Makybe Diva(another one in a million). Sure the ashes arent ours but that just makes this series coming up even better. And i almost forgot about the socceroos, it was a great night when the boys won for Johnny Warren. Ive been buying on Ebay a bit lately as fezzadog so please dont hate me. I do sometimes take a few weeks to pay due to a compulsive buying disorder, but i do pay, sometimes twice. Looking forward to what this place can do and the collectors i can meet. As me and a friend are the only survivors up here in North Queensland. Catch yaz up

Welcome!!

Enjoy your time here, and yes last year certainly was a great year in sport .....except for the ashes.

(Go the Swans) sorry Justdabestcards

Cheers
Matt

hey there, welcome to the forum, hope ya have fun here

Well it's nice to have someone who supports the NRL. Should be a great 2006 season, wonder if the West Tigers can do back to back premierships. It's been about 10 years since it was last done.

Welcome to the boards! :)

welcome fez!! you'll enjoy yourself here!!

sashsquach said:
Well it's nice to have someone who supports the NRL. Should be a great 2006 season, wonder if the West Tigers can do back to back premierships. It's been about 10 years since it was last done.

Welcome to the boards! :)

and yes 2006 will be a great NRL season, but i think the Broncos can shake their end of season wobbles this year and take it all the way!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom