Fastjaba VS the WHOLE of ozcards. Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people always have some sort of legal degree when they want to start making threats...

anyways, this is more of a "if you dont like it, **** off" type situation - I agree with the others, make the forum only visable to members

I must say once u have been here a while u can pick em!! - most (like me) just mope around enjoying the scene, making trades, looking at all the great cards coming down under and helping each other out or giving opinions on the nba. We can handle others not liking our guy/team etc,
Then there are the more aggressive types, speak their mind and don't give a shit what people think or say. Get their dander up when someone says they hate KG or Marbury or whatever and kick up a stink.

I guess a reflection of life itself!!!

Well I have better qualifications than ol' baja, and I can tell you that regardless of if he established that you'd said something bad about him on here, what was the detriment caused to him? He's not had a realistic business reputation damaged - perhaps he could claim non-pecuniary damages, which could amount to tens of dollars :lol:

That said (because threatening legal action over something like that is just stupid - fyi see the comments about wasting court time in the recent 'C7' judgement)... I never had a problem with the guy, I found him quite friendly and traded with him 3-4 times with no problems :eek:

Oh well, pity it had to come to this... unfortunate that not everyone had the pleasant transactions with him that I did :wave:

WoW that all happened fast !

How did he manage to stay on the site for so long (before getting caught out) ???

Did he say something that gave himself away ???

CHAD,

You better tell that crazy fastbaja i did not send you "law-suit crap" message.. coz that fastbaja person is accusing me for sending you that message...

this is getting crazy.. I know he sent alot of people and picking me for no freaking reason... it's written in his message itself....

This is the message i got a while ago (i hardly check my stupid ebay junk mail pop3 email, unless i need to know some postage cost and yes, a few minutes ago, i needed to know my postage from US).. oh yea.. i got the same message you posted (saw a while ago under over 200 eBay outbid notices)...

Believe it or not, this is the first time I am glad someone is banned...

Thanks for telling chadjaja about the message, considering I only sent it to you, the leak was obvious! Keep up the chatter, it's strengthening my case greatly! And please do not bid on my items anymore, the last people I need to deal with are troublemakers who feed the mob.

CHAD,

You better tell that crazy fastbaja i did not send you "law-suit crap" message.. coz that fastbaja person is accusing me for sending you that message...

this is getting crazy.. I know he sent alot of people and picking me for no freaking reason... it's written in his message itself....

This is the message i got a while ago (i hardly check my stupid ebay junk mail pop3 email, unless i need to know some postage cost and yes, a few minutes ago, i needed to know my postage from US).. oh yea.. i got the same message you posted (saw a while ago under over 200 eBay outbid notices)...

Believe it or not, this is the first time I am glad someone is banned...

So, nexxus/fastbaja5b sent you that message linn, to a private forum where all messages can be monitored by admin, and he is claiming that you sent it to chad...hmmm, doesn't have a very good grasp on the internet then does he. Apart from the fact you can do whatever you so desire with a message sent to you, he is now slandering your good name, and "banning" you from his PUBLIC auctions...bit of a hypocrite I'd say.

So, nexxus/fastbaja5b sent you that message linn, to a private forum where all messages can be monitored by admin, and he is claiming that you sent it to chad...hmmm, doesn't have a very good grasp on the internet then does he. Apart from the fact you can do whatever you so desire with a message sent to you, he is now slandering your good name, and "banning" you from his PUBLIC auctions...bit of a hypocrite I'd say.

Dr.C..

he sent me via ebay... i had no idea I had those messages until a while ago, because I created different email account for ebay, since we all know ebay would send me alot of junk stuff, everytime i bid, everytime i got outbid, everytime i win (all i can manage with myEbay, but I always keep it in the server for future reference).. so, i usually read only when i am expecting postage cost from US....

i don't think he sent me message here.. coz i only clean up ozcard inbox when it's over 950 messages... orelse, i always keep it for admins to make reference if something goes wrong...I am very careful person and i care about Internet's confidentiality, integrity and accountability..

this is getting out of hand and I obviously don't like it.. I would never post anyone's PM or email to public even if he sent it to me personally.... that's his confidentiality... and i respect that, but accusing me for what I did not do is really pissing me off.... so, i have no choice to let others know what he's been doing to me...

If i were banned from this place, I will never consider coming back as a Guest and sitting all day long to check all the messages worrying "is it about me?" or Accuse others for no reason...

Dr.C..

he sent me via ebay... i had no idea I had those messages until a while ago, because I created different email account for ebay, since we all know ebay would send me alot of junk stuff, everytime i bid, everytime i got outbid, everytime i win (all i can manage with myEbay, but I always keep it in the server for future reference).. so, i usually read only when i am expecting postage cost from US....

i don't think he sent me message here.. coz i only clean up ozcard inbox when it's over 950 messages... orelse, i always keep it for admins to make reference if something goes wrong...I am very careful person and i care about Internet's confidentiality, integrity and accountability..

this is getting out of hand and I obviously don't like it.. I would never post anyone's PM or email to public even if he sent it to me personally.... that's his confidentiality... and i respect that, but accusing me for what I did not do is really pissing me off.... so, i have no choice to let others know what he's been doing to me...

If i were banned from this place, I will never consider coming back as a Guest and sitting all day long to check all the messages worrying "is it about me?" or Accuse others for no reason...

I understand, very annoying to have someone accusing you of something like that. Regardless, I don't think that there is any issue with posting or sending someone who is mentioned a copy of a communication, other than one that relates to keeping good relations.

In this case then, it is one persons word against the other, and I for one (and I'm sure everyone else here) would take your word over nexxus/fastbaja5b's every day of the week!

It may be in everyones best interests to lock this thread up and throw away the key, I'm sure we all have better things to do!

Admin can read all our pms through the Admin CP if they wanted too....

Dont understand why things have to come to this....These internet forums are suppose to be fun but i have never found one that does not have some sort of trouble with member to member or member to mods/admin....i dont get it!

Dont we all have enough of this crap at work, that people just want to come home and chill out and chat abit, its beyond me!

I agree and if needed I'll call his bluff and my lawyer is ready to respond when needed. For it to be any slander at all it needs to be untrue and we have proven it not to be.

Nanda you have nothing to worry about. You have done nothing wrong and you were not the source and I don't feel like devolving who it was exactly but surely he knew if he pm'd members it would get out so the whole thing is just laughable.

I agree with Doc. This is done for now and we will look at the hidden forum but I guess that means any new members will have to be thru referals etc as people just can't find our site and have a chance to join and prove themselves good members.

And once again it means one idiot ruins the party for the majority.

Chad hasn't realised that I have a post graduate qualification in Business Law

Baja doesn't realise I worked for one of Melbourne's largest law firms for three years :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom