Fastjaba VS the WHOLE of ozcards. Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Well it seems a few of us take this all a little too seriously and this effects EVERYONE that uses the boards well and in a friendly manner. Do we really want this on our forum??

Fastjaba claims we have slandered his name when in reality he has.

Been banned once for a slanging match with an international member making generalising remarks about Americans that some might find offensive.

Been warned about sending in white envelopes that we CLEARLY say isn't on and is one of the terms that you have to adhere to when trading here.

Threatens us with legal action about us lying and THEN comes out and says what we said was true but we handled it wrongly by posting it and not keeping it hush hush.

Comes back as an alter ego after being banned for the threats and then stirs up stuff about new Admin etc

And now when found out he fails to respond to it all when he had the chance and sends this out to members.

I fail to see what leg you have to stand on mate as I have all the threads in question and pms from you saying what you did. All we have posted is the truth based on your past actions and this is a private site. Its not everyones right to be a member no matter what if we don't see fit and you fail to see that.

All we have said is based on fact and if fact its just reporting and not slander or unproven facts that you seem to claim.

For your info the hosting company is also Admin so good luck there and all this over you being a problem member and still wanting to take part in our mostly peaceful community.

:rolleyes:

Due to recent actions by chadjaja on ozcardtraders I am informing some members of my intentions. Chad hasn't realised that I have a post graduate qualification in Business Law, nor that I am in close consultation with family friends, one a Lawyer, and her father a top QC in Victoria. They have both reviewed his statements and believe I have strong grounds for legal action.
My intention is to have the site removed from the internet and contact with the hosting company will be made today failing a formal apology on the site from Chad and removal of any bans.
Please finalise any deals you have so this does not adversely affect you. My regret is this affects innocent members, but the owners of a site must be held accountable for deliberately seeking to tarnish someone's reputation in a public space.

- fastbaja5b

Well technically this is a private forum ;-)

Thats the whole point. What a waste of a courts time if the bluff really goes that far and I'll have the print outs off ALL the posts and PM with me :-D

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of OzCardTrader will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of OzCardTrader, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of OzCardTrader reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

You have to agree to this before you join. I don't have a degree in business law :worthy:, but the part in bold seems pretty self-explanatory to me...

LOL @ legal action. Feel free to add me to the list of people sued...

Is he serious. I have done trades and so on with this member but his actions of late are not on.
Great job by the admin of this site to keep this place running like it is.

fastbaja5b hasn't realised that he must read and follow the clearly stated rules of this PRIVATE forum. He also doesn't realise that previously banned members are not welcome here, regardless of how many name changes they would like to go through (keeping the same email address when resigning, the clever move of someone who would appear on "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?", not one with post-grad qualifications).

Well he seems to think that we Admin have it against him which we don't. We simply do what we are required to do and those actions we take are based on what actions members take in their use of the site. I think if you make it simple thats basically it.

So 1 person is threatening/attempting to ruin it for the rest of us, just because he isn't man enough to just leave if he doesn't like it here?

:rolleyes:

That's why i suggested this forum should be private to non-members.. at least, a few sections... especially., admin announcements.. and general..

since it's all visible, everyone knows what's going on here..

since this is private forum (registered and semi-approved), i don't think allowing everyone to see everything doesn't really mean private..

and mind if i ask how u got that message from fastbaja5b?

This is just funny....if this actually SOMEHOW goes through maybe we can start a new site called...

www.nofastjaba's.com.au :thumbsup:

But we can still have one Fastbaja in the group, just like in the Simpsons, in the "No Homer's Club"...

On a serious note, this is a private forum; if he has agreed to forum rules (posted above by Lippo), regardless of his legal qualifications, he has to adhere to them and in regard to his legal qualifications, he sure buckled down and learnt when they talked about internet slander, but he surely missed the lecture on racist slurs being illegal:blink:.

Maybe Linn has a point about making it a really private forum; we have Osh watching our every move (Hi Osh :wave:, Go Bucks!) and Fastbaja trying to get the site removed for whatever reason.

But we can still have one Fastbaja in the group, just like in the Simpsons, in the "No Homer's Club"...

Haha...thats where i was going with it....glad someone picked itup ;)

Maybe Linn has a point about making it a really private forum; we have Osh watching our every move (Hi Osh :wave:, Go Bucks!) and Fastbaja trying to get the site removed for whatever reason.

While i agree, i reckon it is vital that people can see what they are signing up for. I dont see why we have to change everything...just cause one guy makes a fuss.

Honestly...it is really on 2-3 people a year that do this sort of shit...not really worth changing everything...is it??

(Plus it does make things interesting around here for a few days a quarter!):rolleyes:

Ive said it once and i will say it again, Fastbaja is an idiot, glad he's gone, hope he doesnt have another "brother" that will join up here though :( :lol:

Matt,

well, my point is... I understand some members do not want to login and read all the messages while in a hurry . in order to protect our privacy, we should restrict some as "Private".. that's all i was suggesting..

I wasn't saying about quantity of numbers or members.. I just tried to make a point with that..

but it's good to make some forum sections private.. especially,
"general" where you guys have expressed and posted about your personal life and private photos that are shared... or admin announcements are internal affairs..

I am not trying to be a smart arse here. but he cannot make to do that, it's not even applicable... this is neither privacy breach nor security breach to fastbaja5b.. this is just an internet ban which can be done by simple "house policies" or "forum guidelines"..

Before the admins here received threats of legal action i was threatened way before this and i could of told you all that trouble was lurking.

This all sounds like scare tactics to me, someone needs to grow up.

Some people need to take the silver spoon out and get a taste of reality.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom