ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Purchased 3 boxes. Got 1 all star. And two dud boxes. $525.

I got 8 packs from newsagent. $70+. 5 silver. 2 gold. 1 pennant.

Needless to say.... ESP lost me at that 8th pack.... I won't be purchasing any more boxes or packs.... And in future releases either... I instead I'll be putting my money into resellers. Which is REALLY SAD. Busting packets has always been the best part.... After $600+ and only one hit....... I'm less than impressed.... And the other half..... Even less!!

The ONLY good cards in this set are the unsigned YG. Everything else is average. Elite 2014 was much better. At least I got something for my $$$ last year! The loss of league sensations was a big let down.

M

The dud boxes really hurt. I was lucky to get a hit from both of mine but really feel for those who didn't.

I still can't fathom why loose packets RRP is $8.99. If you buy a box from one of the re-sellers on here or elsewhere it is $7.30 per packet, why not $8?

I don't mind the product and will buy a few more loose packets here and there but from what I have seen so far the quality and collation don't even go close to justifying this exorbitant price rise.

Purchased 3 boxes. Got 1 all star. And two dud boxes. $525.

I got 8 packs from newsagent. $70+. 5 silver. 2 gold. 1 pennant.

Needless to say.... ESP lost me at that 8th pack.... I won't be purchasing any more boxes or packs.... And in future releases either... I instead I'll be putting my money into resellers. Which is REALLY SAD. Busting packets has always been the best part.... After $600+ and only one hit....... I'm less than impressed.... And the other half..... Even less!!

The ONLY good cards in this set are the unsigned YG. Everything else is average. Elite 2014 was much better. At least I got something for my $$$ last year! The loss of league sensations was a big let down.

M
Harsh. Pm me details mirren so I dont have to search through convos and I'll send you out a few cards. Still have those cowboy errors for you too mate which i'll chuck in. Just make it an even free with free postage.

Jay

Don't think I'm buying again this year. Might pick up a few pennants from a reseller if they're cheap but that's it. Very disappointed ESP.

They're also lucky I got a souths common set beforehand because i got no rabbitohs cards from any of the 4 packs.

Last year I purchased a case and traded for what I needed to fill the gaps.

This year I bought a Panthers base set, silver set, gold set, 5 pennants, both club champs and both young guns for $135.

The Mojo set is ok, but the Panthers cards for this set are all really badly off centre. The All star cards and quads really don't do much for me and all thats left is the young gun sig (which ill wait to drop in price) and the Moylan jersey cards ill wait to see what sort of patch they have.

I'm sort of glad I didnt go in and buy a case this year to be honest.

Harsh. Pm me details mirren so I dont have to search through convos and I'll send you out a few cards. Still have those cowboy errors for you too mate which i'll chuck in. Just make it an even free with free postage.

Jay

Thanks mate. Just the errors would be awesome, you don't have to throw in any cards.

I have some for you too, from last years set, will post them next time I'm home. I'll send a PM.

M

Does anyone have a Word version of the Elite 2015 checklist/flyer?

I need to print it but I have a crap colour printer and don't want to use up the cartridge ha!

Does this person have a history of searching?
I don't think he has a history of searched boxes as i have seen people pull the redemption and Bll from 2012 dynasty off him as well as people getting league sensations/ future stars/ young guns from esp releases. however im not sure with this release

I don't think he has a history of searched boxes as i have seen people pull the redemption and Bll from 2012 dynasty off him as well as people getting league sensations/ future stars/ young guns from esp releases. however im not sure with this release
Thats interesting, I pretty much just assume that boxes on ebay are from searched cases - I might keep him in mind if I decide to pick up some boxes here and there.

What's happening with the two number 30's............is it a storm in a tea cup?
I think it was determined that it was an AFL collector just trying to stir stuff up...

As of yesterday (17th August) Elite has officially SOLD OUT out

ESP shipped the last of their stock to Newsagents this week.

As of yesterday (17th August) Elite has officially SOLD OUT out

ESP shipped the last of their stock to Newsagents this week.
I am a bit surprised as with the increased price it seemed people were buying less than last year.
Although people were still looking for boxes and cases after it was officially sold out last year.

Back
Top Bottom