ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I bought two packets - got EXACTLY the same commons and 2 different silvers. Just thought I'd share.

That said, I got my team's pennants, Club Champions and YGs. I have to say I really like them in hand. Nice cards.

Often wondered how many complete gold sets are out there given that a lot are broken up for team sets.
I would say there will be very few complete sets, lots going to team / player sets and lots of partial sets around means that in years to come this set will likely be hard to find specific cards for. Saying that, I would be surprised to see more than 5 total complete Mojo sets around, congrats on getting so far, its a set that I think will definitely demand a premium once its complete :)

Everyone is aware that most cases contain 1-2 duds. For a seller willing to take the risk of dropping $50+ then the box would have to be a dud. Alternately they could be scoring dirt cheap cases!!

Maybe it's the fact the Knights finally won a game that's put me in a good mood, but I quite like the set now. :lol: It's good that there's so many numbered cards ... makes up for the disappointment of the loss of the league sensations.

Anyone else find their mojos with these marks? From the holofoil logo from the card before?

image.jpg

Everyone is aware that most cases contain 1-2 duds. For a seller willing to take the risk of dropping $50+ then the box would have to be a dud. Alternately they could be scoring dirt cheap cases!!

If you look at the current prices of the hits, once you have the mojo pack from the case, the rest of the boxes you are probably only just going to break even on.

Ebay is being flooded with cheap boxes now,
Cant believe this didnt sell.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2015-ESP...-Hargreaves-/361367615696?hash=item54233038d0

Id hate to be a reseller or have bought up BIG.

EPIC FAIL 2015 ELITE

Looks like low numbers are going to be forgone comparative to a good looking patch - but even so, the fact that a standard 1 color patch signature redemption of a 1 in 3 case item didn't sell for $399 is crazy, I was expecting these to be highly sort after. I guess it comes back to player choice?

Anyone else find their mojos with these marks? From the holofoil logo from the card before?

image.jpg

yeah I have noticed that too, its a little disappointing, after opening the pack the cards are slightly stuck together as well, most likely from the hologram aswell

I also noticed on some cards the '0' on the stamped number was done a little to hard and the indent can be seen on the front of the card.

image.jpg
Yep seems to be a fairly common problem, hopefully someone can feed that back to esp so they don't repeat that mistake in future.

To be honest if it did and I got it, i would cut it up. It would suck for the person who does pull it, means they miss out on a set due to packaging error.

Or they will make a complete set to fill your missing card, And when someone does (and probably) will pull the single ruby card they will complain and to keep it on the low down, will supply complainant with other cards. LOL

Back
Top Bottom