ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

pack buyers suffer too

$9 a pack what crap is this

I honestly think box buyers are hit the most with this, think about this comment from the perspective of a pack buyer that bought 3 packs(this person bought a case, but it could have easily have been a pack buyer):
...with 1 box having A yg sig, mojo pack and guernsey redemption all in the same box...

the odds for pack buyers are pretty much the same, unless you keep buying packs until you get the box hit and then stop...

I dont necessarily disagree with ESP's approach, however a "guaranteed" hit in every box is likely to make more people happy and piss less people off.

Just hit a storm mojo pack but PLE61 Kevin proctor is missing from the set, do you think ESP will replace this
I'd be interested to know if the PLE61 was never made for this set or if it is currently in another pack somewhere waiting to be found.

I have emailed ESP hopefully they will be able to help. Until then I won't be trading or selling them. Sorry Wizzle

nabbed an eels mojo this afternoon myself 39/40

C52A5DA8-625B-499E-8F22-C74E40B57EC2_zps6sbxheel.jpg

You would think there would be a hit in every box but no, I opened a case and had 2 boxes with no hits but still ended up with 11 hits overall with 1 box having
A yg sig, mojo pack and guernsey redemption all in the same box, it would suck if you only had enough for 1 box and ended up with a dud
Yeah I busted a case that had three boxes with no hits and three with two hits so it evened out at 10 hits for the case.
A second case had a hit in every box with two boxes having double hits making 12 for the case including two mojo packets.

Yeah I busted a case that had three boxes with no hits and three with two hits so it evened out at 10 hits for the case.
A second case had a hit in every box with two boxes having double hits making 12 for the case including two mojo packets.
Wow 2 mojo packs, my 1st case had 11 hits overall and I still have 1 to bust

Back
Top Bottom