ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Has anyone notice that some of the Mojo pack cards are really offcut?

One of the Panthers sets I saw had a couple of the cards that were cut really off centre? anyone else seen this?

Wal.jpg

I will look at my storm one when I get home? I did notice the pennants were really bad aswel

Does everyone agree the worst insert of the series is the club champions (well besides maybe parallels). Looks like a common. On the flipside I actually really like the pennants once you have them in hand.

Last edited:
Does everyone agree the worse insert of the series is the club champions (well besides maybe parallels). Looks like a common. On the flipside I actually really like the pennants once you have them in hand.

Agreed. I missed the Club Champions in both of my boxes, very plain.

The Pennants are good for a 1:6, Unsigned YG's are better than the signed, that blue pen is horrible.

Pennants are a very nice card in hand. Don't like that there's 80 in the set but I'd definitely like to go for the Pennants set over the CC's and YG's. Looks like I'll need another folder.

Agreed. I missed the Club Champions in both of my boxes, very plain.

The Pennants are good for a 1:6, Unsigned YG's are better than the signed, that blue pen is horrible.

Is it the fact that the pen is blue that people don't like?

I have seen (and own) some really nice signature cards with blue pens. The difference is they are signed with a much finer and neater marker. The marker they have used comes across looking like an overused whiteboard pen. I also think that this year's players exacerbate the issue with some really unimpressive signatures (bar a couple). The signature box also seems too big for the player's signatures, which as well as creating a lot of white space, impacts on the nicer aspects of the card's design.

Is it the fact that the pen is blue that people don't like?

I have seen (and own) some really nice signature cards with blue pens. The difference is they are signed with a much finer and neater marker. The marker they have used comes across looking like an overused whiteboard pen. I also think that this year's players exacerbate the issue with some really unimpressive signatures (bar a couple). The signature box also seems too big for the player's signatures, which as well as creating a lot of white space, impacts on the nicer aspects of the card's design.
Yeah the pen is too thick and not dark enough in colour

I actually don't mind the club champions. Think they look good. Don't mind the young guns either. Would have been better if they were a league sensation though as I would chase them.

I actually don't mind the club champions. Think they look good. Don't mind the young guns either. Would have been better if they were a league sensation though as I would chase them.

I really hate sounding negative but for the Young Guns signatures there are 2 very small things that annoy me about them...

1) The player image on the signed version is cut off above the the word Young Guns.....but it isn't for the unsigned version (the player image fades out behind it).....i didn't notice it at first but i cant not notice it now. More a design thing than anything.

$_12 (2).JPG
$_12.JPG

2) The second thing is the big white box for the player to sign in. The 2013 Future stars got this spot on with the faded out area for the player to sign.

$_12 (1).JPG
$_12.JPG

I do like the young guns, but just those 2 things I think may have been done a little more carefully from a design aspect.

I do really like the unsigned version though!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom