ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Not much taking my fancy at this point, but will wait and see what they look like in hand. Hope the checklist is released soon, like before the release date. Still have a whole week till cards come out.

There are some good limited numbers so initial prices for the high end stuff should be okay. It really depends on how much hits the market, the Mojo packs will be very popular as they are a new concept and very limited. There seems to be less master collectors these days and more team collectors so I think the Mojo and Quads will be the most sought after

Did anyone notice for the jersey card it says "silver or gold hot stamped"? Is this for all the cards or is it going to be gold for the jersey signature and silver for just the jersey.

Cards look a little dull. George Rose is the only card that looks good probably because they have left the background in the image.

......There seems to be less master collectors these days and more team collectors .....

Funny that, given the sets are now so huge. Master set collectors have been FORCED out of the market. After seeing the flyer last night, it just confirmed my decision not to collect this series. About the only subset that appeals is the UNsigned Young Guns, although it was nice to see a REAL photo on the All Star. Dropping the League Sensations is a massive part of the decision - what's the point of having a high end SERIES when one of the core themes changes? I had a lot of fun busting the equivalent of about a dozen cases of 2014 Elite however, I don't plan on spending the best part of $15k to TRY and put a SINGLE master set of 2015 Elite together.

One less collector to buy the product, one less collector to trade with. A teeny tiny dint in the hobby but a dint none-the-less.

For all you team collectors, all the best with the series! I'll enjoy from the sidelines this time around.

Regards
Mike

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 8.02.46 pm.png
Here's a nice teaser for you all...

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 8.02.23 pm.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 8.02.36 pm.png
Hope these are actual pictures of the cards as they look a bit better than the inserts.

I have a feeling the quads may not be the team's best 4. The team's better players will be saved for the higher end inserts, if you noticed last year players weren't reused for club inserts. As you can see from the Broncos one players like Thaiday, Hunt, Parker are not on them.

They don't look bad IMO but as said hard to really tell until you have them in hand.

The Quads look good, The pennant a bit naff. Jersey cards with multi colour patch look OK curios if they managed to make them all multi,

I like the George Rose but is this the Preston Campbell medalist card. It doesn't say anything on the front about it being a Preston Campbell Medalist card.

Looking forward to touching and feeling............

So when do we see the checklist? I mistakenly thought the sell sheet had the checklist on it.

I'm waiting to see a checklist before I commit to any boxes or cases.

I have a feeling the quads may not be the team's best 4. The team's better players will be saved for the higher end inserts, if you noticed last year players weren't reused for club inserts. As you can see from the Broncos one players like Thaiday, Hunt, Parker are not on them.

Personally dont mind them not reusing the same players and giving other players an insert

So when do we see the checklist? I mistakenly thought the sell sheet had the checklist on it.

I'm waiting to see a checklist before I commit to any boxes or cases.

The sell sheet does generally have the checklist on it but unless you are from the chosen few you won`t get to see any more information until they have been released ...

Funny that, given the sets are now so huge. Master set collectors have been FORCED out of the market. After seeing the flyer last night, it just confirmed my decision not to collect this series. About the only subset that appeals is the UNsigned Young Guns, although it was nice to see a REAL photo on the All Star. Dropping the League Sensations is a massive part of the decision - what's the point of having a high end SERIES when one of the core themes changes? I had a lot of fun busting the equivalent of about a dozen cases of 2014 Elite however, I don't plan on spending the best part of $15k to TRY and put a SINGLE master set of 2015 Elite together.

One less collector to buy the product, one less collector to trade with. A teeny tiny dint in the hobby but a dint none-the-less.

For all you team collectors, all the best with the series! I'll enjoy from the sidelines this time around.

Regards
Mike

You are not the only one 1
So that makes 2 dents.

Checklist will be released on Thursday the 6th.
Release Date is Friday the 7th.

It makes no logical or business sense to withhold the checklist from the collectors, FFS its the checklist that sells the cards for the manufacturer and the distributor. It's mind boggling really.

Back
Top Bottom