Ebay Seller!!

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
If you decide to buy from ebay seller "dez8824" be sure to ask for additional packaging! He sends cards in white envelopes and not even in sleeves!
I suggested to him that collectors would pay more for protection he replied 'no worrys' (no worries maybe).

I got some cards recently from UK "podshaver1". Same thing. In White envelope, no sleeves or packaging. Amazed they arrived undamaged. Some people are wakos.

He could have at least put a rubber band around them to keep them together! :p

I won't name this ebay seller because I haven't emailed him about it yet. I will at least hear him out first... 200 x 88-89 scanlens cards just "chucked" in a bubble mailer, and after going through them I am also the proud owner of about 10 cards that have old brown skinny rubber band melted onto them...

scanlens 002.jpg

:eek::eek:
Thats shocking.
Seems alot of afl/cricket ebay sellers dont care about the cards.
I got some wrapped in a freezer bag the other day.
Was it someone that just found there old cards and decieded to sell them? or they sell alot of cards?

If you decide to buy from ebay seller "dez8824" be sure to ask for additional packaging! He sends cards in white envelopes and not even in sleeves!
I suggested to him that collectors would pay more for protection he replied 'no worrys' (no worries maybe).

Yeah I just received a signed mini bat from the same bloke, and it was just put inside a tough bag, no extra protection! It didnt even have the plastic wrap the mini bats usually come in... Luckily my posty is a good bloke and puts them beside our door and undercover, because it was pi$$ing down with rain! If I send a mini bat, its in the plastic cover, bubble wrapped and then wrapped in brown paper, but I guess some people have no idea...

Back
Top Bottom