EBay Seller of the Month

Just had a bad experience on Ebay where I won a Top Try card for $41. While I was out, got home 5 hours later to find an hour earlier the seller relisted the item at $100. On asking was told pay on time. This guy did the same thing before to another guy
twice. A few further messages had him calling me names, threating to sue Ebay, saying he's heard about me doing this before ( ??? not paying within 4 hours I guess) amongst other things. It's not like I've lost any money over this, but my integrity questioned really gets my gander up. Will Ebay care, as long as the fees are coming in I would say no.

You can report the seller to ebay for not completing the transaction or abusive conduct.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/working-sellers/report-seller-listing?id=4022

If he gets reported a few times this will affect his Seller's level performance which ebay will hit them with extra penalties until they fix up their standards.

Hope this helps.

Whilst postage is free to the buyer I'm sure the seller is paying for it, so depending on how they pack the card it may be as Moz says $0.60c a card.

Now if you buy multiples its a rip off.

IMO the seller should sell the card for $0.60 c add $2.50 for postage and offer combined postage

Whilst postage is free to the buyer I'm sure the seller is paying for it, so depending on how they pack the card it may be as Moz says $0.60c a card.

Now if you buy multiples its a rip off.

IMO the seller should sell the card for $0.60 c add $2.50 for postage and offer combined postage
I didnt even look at itlike that Moz and Ross.
Even his other items are over the top.

Like new...

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/164991933446

015BC77D-68DE-4B6A-867A-6FD3A9C33D9D.png
32F26545-A9DA-4BCD-9C22-9E16042444AB.png
F31232F8-241D-436E-B9EC-D3E8C9097756.png

Thought I would let the rugby league collector's know. On Top End Rugby League Cards,one of there members has had his collection of 2013 League Sensations and Future Stars stolen.He is asking if people could keep a look out for them.
Paul do you have the Serial numbers of the cards so we can keep an eye out especially on Ebay or other sites?

Haven’t sold anything on eBay for over a year now , just wondering what total fees are if anyone can help ?

Back
Top Bottom