EBay Seller of the Month

The guy that won 0 feedback lol shill bidding at its best !
Except I know the seller and there is absolutely no way that he would be involved in that.

If the winner doesn’t pay, I would suggest that it is more likely to be someone who owns multiples of the card bidding under a fake account to try and create a false market for potential future gain.

Except I know the seller and there is absolutely no way that he would be involved in that.

If the winner doesn’t pay, I would suggest that it is more likely to be someone who owns multiples of the card bidding under a fake account to try and create a false market for potential future gain.
I think that would be the case . Looks strange . I know there are also people that find it funny to bid and not pay . Had a about 3 in a row last year . Really frustrating as you have to wait to re-list

Was just looking on top end rugby league cards and one of there members is selling his Canberra Raiders card collection.Also another members is selling his Legends auto,s.Worth a look if you can.

As the 11/10/21 approaches/Freedom Day for Australia,I was wondering what requirements you would need to produce to be able to go into shops that sell trading cards and the likes.I am directing this comment directly to Diggazs/Michael,because he has the only shop close to me.I do volunteer work,and when I take clients shopping, most shops ask for there QR code,or proof of vaccination. Could you let us know what we need to get entry to your shop.The wait has been far to long.Thanks Michael.😊

Last edited:
From NSW Service NSW site:

Even though NSW is reopening, you'll still need to follow some safety precautions, including:
  • COVID-Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers. Staff in regional local government areas only need to prove one vaccine dose and a booking for a second dose to return to work.
  • Capacity limit of 1 person per 4 square metres for all indoor public areas
  • Masks are required for staff and customers who are 12 years and over, in all indoor public venues, as well as for hospitality staff outdoors. Masks are still mandatory on public transport.

How to show you’re vaccinated​

You will need to show proof that you’re vaccinated when you check in to businesses.

You can get your proof of vaccination from:
If you are unable to be vaccinated because of a medical contraindication (which means a person should not receive a certain medicine because it may be harmful to them), you will need to get a medical exemption form signed by your doctor and carry it with you.

Back
Top Bottom