EBay Seller of the Month

Your one stop shop for all things Collectable!

Sharks16

Mar 22, 2017
Sydney
Real Name
Joel
Joel, seams like the oldest saying around since what do you want for that spear or skin.
when Glenn/goldcoast and Michael /diggaz, put cards up on there sites, they put there prices out there for a reason.
they go on ratios, number hits etc.
That in turn provides some stability to the card collecting business.
if we want a card and are prepared to shop with them, then thats what we pay.
Loyalty plays a part in this community as well, these dealers that sell to us are more likely to look after you with certain cards if you shop with them .
Ie if you want pay a stupid amount off ebay to get a card rather than shop with a dealer that has the card at fraction of ebay first prices. so be it.
There’s another saying , it’s not the fool that asks , but the fool who pays haha. Collectors still dictate prices with what some collectors are prepared to pay . Crazy times considering those /23 cards will be selling for $80 in 3 months

Oct 25, 2012
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
There’s another saying , it’s not the fool that asks , but the fool who pays haha. Collectors still dictate prices with what some collectors are prepared to pay . Crazy times considering those /23 cards will be selling for $80 in 3 months
yep got ya,
a fool soon parts with there money,
theres heaps out there.
I thank my lucky stars I stopped when I did.

Reactions: Sharks16
Oct 25, 2012
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
Brendan, i had a look at few of this releases numbered cards, your not wrong, way too many for 1 release especially traders,
Its an absolute joke.
Very smart, but very greedy.
check this link,
i throw them in the bin.

Reactions: hobo
Mar 17, 2021
Warrandyte, VIC
www.instagram.com
Real Name
Wes
eBay User
crazy4collectables_au
Nov 27, 2012
Brisbane
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
Battingticks84

MikeK

Nov 1, 2013
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
I feel like it's more people not realising it's not a real sig, seen a lot of people think the silvers are on card
I agree.

It does not help that these cards have "Authentic Series Signature" on them - almost false advertising for those not in the know. It should be obvious from the pic that the sig is foil and not pen though. The seller is going to end up with one unhappy buyer though!

Sharks16

Mar 22, 2017
Sydney
Real Name
Joel
Gonna have to add Ebay itself to this thread as they keep taking more and more in fees

$107 delivered and payment received of $92.36
$305 delivered and payment of $263.83

definitely going to be avoiding where i can
eBay getting real greedy along with the paypal issue . I think I’d rather sell cheaper on here to stop their cut .