EBay Seller of the Month

To where?
Hopefully to sites like this ? I get your point though, these big sites like most things these days have a monopoly over us all and because we are so accustomed to using them it’s hard to change over night .
something slightly off topic but I thought was funny . I just brought a new Ute and was explaining to my kids why it was important to look after it including re-sale value etc , and my son piped up with , sort of like Pokémon cards Dad 🤣🤣. Seems trading cards can teach kids some life lessons

I have been trying to fill a few gaps in my collection lately.This week i found a card i needed,there were 3 available from dealers and one on ebay.The prices were $89.95,$84.95,$79.95 and $34.95.I think you know which one i brought.I just think if you have cards to sell,price them reasonably and they will sell.Otherwise you will still have them for another 5 years.☺

I have been trying to fill a few gaps in my collection lately.This week i found a card i needed,there were 3 available from dealers and one on ebay.The prices were $89.95,$84.95,$79.95 and $34.95.I think you know which one i brought.I just think if you have cards to sell,price them reasonably and they will sell.Otherwise you will still have them for another 5 years.☺
As a rule the market (ie dealers, big collectors) set a price range we then use as a base point for cards values. But there's always someone happy to at prices very different to those. $1 auctions on Ebay or this time of year when collectors are trying to bump up their bank balances for Traders release. I got a card this last week - Dealer $120 Ebay auction $52. The issue I have at times is having the $$$ on hand to get these hot deals when they appear.

Wasnt sure where to post this (not ebay related) but got these back yesterday, not too many left now /500

2E18F264-A236-4029-A90C-75F83059739F.jpeg
077F27DD-E894-4210-B6DE-472D70FF5CF6.jpeg

I am not sure where 1800 came from, I think it is around 700. Not the volume of cards that are the issue though, it is how many numbered cards and the distribution which make it difficult to complete.
didnt think there would be that many, it seamed way too many for 1 release.
Tla, looks they want to create another elite release, total greed imo.
I thought traders was to be an entry level release for each year.
I like the look of some of the cards, A for innovation,
One would think after 8 and half years of doing this gig, colation would be sorted out by now.

$90 for a printed auto and $500 for a /23 non auto . Then $100 for a LSB ????
Joel, seams like the oldest saying around since what do you want for that spear or skin.
when Glenn/goldcoast and Michael /diggaz, put cards up on there sites, they put there prices out there for a reason.
they go on ratios, number hits etc.
That in turn provides some stability to the card collecting business.
if we want a card and are prepared to shop with them, then thats what we pay.
Loyalty plays a part in this community as well, these dealers that sell to us are more likely to look after you with certain cards if you shop with them .
Ie if you want pay a stupid amount off ebay to get a card rather than shop with a dealer that has the card at fraction of ebay first prices. so be it.

Back
Top Bottom