EBAY SELL of the MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen a 1996 MVP signature with this COA before.

Signed 1996 Wendell Sailor Broncos MVP COA Signature | eBay

Dodgie as I reckon, I actually have this MVP and COA in my PC, the COA is foolscap size, I have just reduced it down to fit in a display case with the card, here they are

1996 Series 2 MVP Auto - Sailor.jpg 1996 Series 2 MVP Auto Wendell Sailor &  Intrepid COA.jpg

1996 Series 2 MVP Auto - Sailor.jpg

1996 Series 2 MVP Auto Wendell Sailor &  Intrepid COA.jpg

Dodgie as I reckon, I actually have this MVP and COA in my PC, the COA is foolscap size, I have just reduced it down to fit in a display case with the card, here they are

1996 Series 2 MVP Auto - Sailor.jpg 1996 Series 2 MVP Auto Wendell Sailor &  Intrepid COA.jpg

Too right Dave, feel sorry for anyone that bought one from that guy.

Nice Wendell though!

So I'm guessing the 1996 signed MVPs numbered to 400 won't be in your price guide magazine, ooneil?

I've got the Andrew Johns in my collection, of course! :D

Nah they are all in there mate. I have actually put in warnings for fakes on some Dynamic cards and what to look out for.

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 09:21 AM ----------

Steve never fails to amaze me on what he will ask for something.

NRL 2011 Strike~Basic Cards~St George Dragons Set (12) | eBay

Wow - that's a hell of a lot of money for that card. Its not really the lowest number. Guess there are a couple guys that really want it.
thats nowhere near the highest, i bid on one about 6 months ago and that went over $300, and that was before the announcement of his retirement

Very misleading but if you dont do your research before purchasing i have no sympathy for those suckers.

I Agree, if someone doesnt shop around 1st to find a good deal and just buy from people like Steven and still dont realise what a rip off he is then thats their problem, Dealers like Steven just pray for nieve people to come along and just buy their stuff.

I can't believe anyone would pay more than a couple of bucks for any IP signed card no matter who the player is. Firstly it's not like someone like Lockyer will just disapear off the face of the earth once he retires. As time goes on the authenticity of the signature will become more debatable. On top of that some of the cards people choose to get signed is pretty crazy. Get some commons signed for sure but even things like the current award winners that are numbered and some people getting them signed is crazy. It's practically defacing a limited card.

I Agree, if someone doesnt shop around 1st to find a good deal and just buy from people like Steven and still dont realise what a rip off he is then thats their problem, Dealers like Steven just pray for nieve people to come along and just buy their stuff.

Maybe we are the crazy ones Dave and team sets really are worth $10 each.

Maybe its time to cash out and go buy that house on Bar Beach next to Nathan Tinkler. :lol::lol:

Maybe we are the crazy ones Dave and team sets really are worth $10 each.

Maybe its time to cash out and go buy that house on Bar Beach next to Nathan Tinkler. :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: you could be onto something there :lol:

---------- Post added 06-08-2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

Just for clarity...Steven who?

not you steve you are quite safe mate haha

Bugger, if it was me i'd already own that house on the beach. LOL. Just wanted that seller name up there..Kylie and Steve,(rarecollectables). Great input everyone. Had i been reading this thread years ago would have been wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom