EBAY SELL of the MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my nomination for "STUPID SELLER OF THE MONTH"

Bulk 1981 ARDMONA Manly - Sea Eagles SIGNED ** RARE ** | eBay

Here's part of the description - "I need to cover my costs and easily sell these at $20 each signed. So clearly there will be a reserve. If the bids are not anywhere near my reserve 2 nights prior to auction completion I will pull the addd and keep these cards for another ten years, simple as that. So over to you."

Pity this guy didnt put on a reserve and started the sale at $0.99. Nice work buddy.
Why would I start with a reserve of 99c. I've put some work into getting them all signed. Probably could have done without that bit on the end but what the hell, they are selling slowly at $20 each signed, I'm in no huttey though. The set goes for around $600 in good nick.
Thanks for your concern though buddy.
cheers
E.W

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 01:36 PM ----------

Just a word of warning, Dave is a member here on OCT

.............. :)

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

Agree With Hobo 100% wasn't going to say anything since EW is registered on here but yes i agree 100%.

i dont think what hes done is right.

What have I done that isn't right?? Selling my own cards?? or starting at 99c and loosing $ $ $ $
cheers
E.W

So why list at $0.99 cents if you want $600. Not sure why you think they are worth $600 when they are not anywhere near a full set.....

You had 4 separate bidders so im not sure how you know what the final price is going to be.

Who makes threats in their description to remove an item if your not getting what you want in price? You should have been reported to ebay for a listing violation - not to mention the ridiculous spam you have in your listings.

So why list at $0.99 cents if you want $600. Not sure why you think they are worth $600 when they are not anywhere near a full set.....

You had 4 separate bidders so im not sure how you know what the final price is going to be.

Who makes threats in their description to remove an item if your not getting what you want in price? You should have been reported to ebay for a listing violation - not to mention the ridiculous spam you have in your listings.

I didn't say I wanted $600, check out my recent listings or go to my great website
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More for more great cards.

Thanks for your return custom

cheers
E.W

Why would I start with a reserve of 99c. I've put some work into getting them all signed. Probably could have done without that bit on the end but what the hell, they are selling slowly at $20 each signed, I'm in no huttey though. The set goes for around $600 in good nick.
Thanks for your concern though buddy.
cheers
E.W

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 01:36 PM ----------

.............. :)

---------- Post added 16-08-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

What have I done that isn't right?? Selling my own cards?? or starting at 99c and loosing $ $ $ $
cheers
E.W

you could always have 1***s bid on your auction like all your other auctions. funny how this ebayer with zero feedback has 87 bids on 48 items & 100% percent activity with you

Not sure about the guy you are referring to, but my new website has created some interest on my cards on ebay and vise versa with cross promotions etc . If it is the guy whom I believe you are referring to, he has spent considerably of late , including on the facebook site :)

cheers
E.W

Thanks mate, i'm aware of that and I thought I responded accordingly.

If it's the guy he is talking about, he has bought fairly well recently as have a few other regulars on both sites.
He is also a member of my facebook site

Thanks mate, i'm aware of that and I thought I responded accordingly.

If it's the guy he is talking about, he has bought fairly well recently as have a few other regulars on both sites.
He is also a member of my facebook site

if hes bought off you on e-bay why hasnt he got any feedback from you? you trying to tell us this guy only ever bids on your stuff? hes never put a bid on any other seller's item...seems a little dodgy.

if hes bought off you on e-bay why hasnt he got any feedback from you? you trying to tell us this guy only ever bids on your stuff? hes never put a bid on any other seller's item...seems EXTREMELY dodgy.

Fixed* :) ...

If it is the guy originally referred to he is a recent buyer from my facebook site. I, like many, leave feed back in one bulk lot. Usually about 50 or so. I haven't completed this task for a few weeks.

E.W

Going through your feedback I can find him bidding on your items since at least early June - keep working on that story hey.

So I guess now we know why your selling on Facebook - what happened, eBay restricted your privileges.

If it is the guy originally referred to he is a recent buyer from my facebook site. I, like many, leave feed back in one bulk lot. Usually about 50 or so. I haven't completed this task for a few weeks.

E.W

and the fact hes never put a single bid on anyone elses items?

yeah and hes not having much luck winning anything - always seems to be the underbidder on what ever he bids on. Also only bids on the days leading up to the auction end. He might have more luck if he waits right til the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom