EBAY SELL of the MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which cards did Scanlen produce in 1973, none to my knowledge....
None they started again in 1974 !!!

---------- Post added 10-06-2011 at 01:05 PM ----------

Also give him a back hander from me !!!ha ha lolThe guys a goose !!

---------- Post added 10-06-2011 at 01:08 PM ----------

Also the guy thinks he is a master valuer he takes out his magniflying glass to see if there are scratches and creases and then he tells u a big story about how these cards a rare and then hits u with a big over flated price and then u tell him to get f****k !! ha ha ha lol that guy is a fraud !!
None they started again in 1974 !!!

---------- Post added 10-06-2011 at 01:05 PM ----------

Also give him a back hander from me !!!ha ha lolThe guys a goose !!

Has been a while for this thread but for one reason or another i found this listing quite annoying.

2007 TOP PROSPECTS CARD, TANIELA TUIAKI,RARE!! ONLY 350 | eBay

Best quote - "WE ARE VERIFIED SELLERS WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK"

On 17 sales - impressive.

Item description

"We are selling this for a really cheap price if you compare it to our competitors. Its you lucky day Postage is free :) There is only one of these cards in every 20 boxes. :) So it really is this rare. Reccomended for a Die- hard Wests Tigers fan or a card collector."

Quick jump on board everyone.

Wow they are astounding prices.

Pity for these guys that they could probably write to locky and he would sign the cards for free.

wow im never going to get a lockyer for my strike set am i, $40 wow.

i might mail him just one strike card then. but if i get it done thats never coming out of the album lol

Anyone seen a 1996 MVP signature with this COA before.

Signed 1996 Wendell Sailor Broncos MVP COA Signature | eBay

Wendell.jpg

Yes mate i have and to my knowledge what i have been told that this Collectors Gallery bloke is doing the CA himself because Dynamic are not around anymore to do them they are not real CA's cause i can bet my last dollar he was not there when all these cards there signed !
Dynamic released A4 size letters as there CA'S not cards very hard to find these days.
Cheers
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom