Drive to the finals!

yep, i was on the wallace wagon today, and got pretty much as a i expected (was hoping to at least crack the 20 pt mark though :mad:). yeah where TF did PJ brown come from???

Had to use a piston today. Chauncey with 30pts for me, bit of a waste, should've left it with sheed.

I'm going with Marion today, last of the big-name Suns... I was tempted to use either Duncan or Lebron, or maybe even Ilgauskas, as I can't see him playing as well against Webber/Sheed, but I'm hoping I'll be able to use them another day. I'm hoping Bron puts the Nets away today, so then I can think about using Duncan next game, assuming the Suns win tonight. Just hope Suns AND Nets don't both win tonight, coz if they do I lose Bron or Duncan. Whats everyone else doing? Anyone using one of those 2 yet?

Hell, can't believe you still had Amare! Just when a few of us were getting within range, then you pull him out in a must-win... :worthy: Marion isn't giving me much so far, hope he steps it up in the second half!

Went with Amare today. Hopefully Suns win, still got Matrix in the bag too.

Hell, can't believe you still had Amare! Just when a few of us were getting within range, then you pull him out in a must-win... :worthy: Marion isn't giving me much so far, hope he steps it up in the second half!

Ha, and Amare just hit his first 3pter for the season! :thumbsup:

The comps gonna start to get a bit harder now! Just depends on who you think is gonna get through the round I guess!

im surprised the NBA.com experts are saying use duncan for game 1...

if the spurs go through to the finals, they are gonna be missing the biggest gun

I used to Duncan today just because I knew noone else would and to put a bit of a bigger spread between me and all you chasers! Got 44 from him today, but damn, Deron would have been a nice pick with 40!

Woop, woop! I'm now 6 pts behind the experts pick! And they have chosen AK-47 for the next game! :D

Dammit, Okur sitting already with 2 fouls and nothing else... I was hoping for at least 20-odd from him, looks like I'm screwed for tonight, and with it probably the comp as well. :(

Back
Top Bottom