Drive to the finals!

deng and hinrich were good picks today, my pick, gordon, was average though. couldnt risk hinrich as hes been awful in previous games, and already used deng. ive got hinrich and wallace as my only realistic picks left for chicago.

I'm on Matt Barnes today, 1 quarter down, and he's up to big fat ZIP!!! Someone should overtake me again by the days end...

Actually, I lied, he actually got an assist, right near the buzzer... :p He keeps going at this rate, I'll be up to FOUR!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Had Vinsanity today... He got 33, which I cant complain with, but I was hoping for 40-45 from him. But yeah, could've been worse.

Well, with Ben Gordon playing like crap so far, looks like I'll be moving down the standings AGAIN... :( What a difference a few poor days make...

Had Hinrich yesterday and went with Nash today who scored me a nice 41! Who am I going to pick with the next Suns/Spurs game? Might have to use a Spur as I've used Nash & Barbosa.

nice pick jase, MVP had a huge game. i went with amare, who had almost as good a game.

btw, im sitting in 2nd spot even after missing 2 days worth of picks! thats like 50 extra pts i should have right there! dammit :mad:

nice pick jase, MVP had a huge game. i went with amare, who had almost as good a game.

btw, im sitting in 2nd spot even after missing 2 days worth of picks! thats like 50 extra pts i should have right there! dammit :mad:

Yeah mate, you are doing well! :thumbsup:

So who's everyone got today? I've used the Bulls big three, as have most, by the looks of things. So at the moment, I'm on Ben Wallace. But the "experts" have skipped Wallace, and are going to PJ Brown instead. Anyone else go PJ instead of Wallace? Or anyone using a Piston today, "just in case"?

Back
Top Bottom