Drive to the finals!

I knew T-Mac would come through! Boozer had a big one too, but I doubt there's too many people in the world that would have picked him today.

Tomorrow, I will be going with Z from the Cavs. The Cavs haven't had to rely only on LeBron's scoring so far, I think they'll realise that and you'll see LeBron's assists go up for the first match-up, he's scoring could quite possibly be down. Z will take advantage of this Nets match-up first time out in the post.

Well, thank you, Manu! Probably his worst play-off performance ever, and I had to get on him, didn't I??? :mad: Tony Parker and Duncan both going off, too...

Was right with lebron, but Z let me down on the shooting end :( 23 ain't bad though. Should have taken Timmy D! 50 points! That's the most I can see him getting for the remainder of the playoffs.
Not a bad week at 256 :)

Benny G for tomorrow?

mmm, bron bron disapointing today. would have liked 50+pts out of him today at least. :mad:

would have picked parker if i hadnt of wasted him earlier on too, ah nuts.

mmm, bron bron disapointing today. would have liked 50+pts out of him today at least. :mad:

would have picked parker if i hadnt of wasted him earlier on too, ah nuts.

Well you've taken the lead from me by a point! Nice come back seeing as you missed a day! :thumbsup:

I got on Deng, but he didn't blossom. I really think the Bulls will be down and out now, so it's an easy pick on them for the remainder of their games I would think? So not a complete waste.

the expert pick today was hinrich and im very glad i didnt go with him :lol:

deng was disapointing, but i had to pick a bull, and their best player (thomas) was only 3pts ahead today, so i dont regret my decision too much. i know he is gonna come out firing in at least one of these games though, although detroit have shut him down very well in the first 2.

aghhhhhh! i just clawed my way back top of the league after missing a game, and what do i do? miss another game today!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Deng for me. I'm dropping a few spots because I've been taking the lesser stars, but gone up a notch today, hopefully deng won't dissapoint!

Back
Top Bottom